PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to trade Vince Wilfork?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Before going ballistic, think. He has high value. We NEED a quality inside linebacker and we NEED a quality WR.

We have depth on DL and none at LB and WR.

Is it time to bite the bullet and trade Vince, and get the players we NEED?

spacecrime said:
Before going ballistic, think. He has high value. We NEED a quality inside linebacker and we NEED a quality WR.

Time to trade spacecrime what?

seriously dude, this one is sick. how will destroying the one position that fills the middle of the line help out? this one is pure ******ation. kill our Oline so you can have a WR or LB then you will whine all season long how we cannot stop the run up the middle. tyhen trade seymour for a good nt. sick just sick.

spacecrime said:

Too Funny!! Why don't we trade Warren as well :)

I know you're kidding, but before you sucker others in and they start to run with this idea remember that the performace of the ILBs are closely tied in with the performance of the NT. Vince is our one and only, experienced 3-4 2-gap NT.

Now just stop using absurdity to illustrate absurdity. It'll only go over the heads of many around here. ;)

Another fantastic, worthwhile thread. Nice.

Any other suggestions? How am I supposed to take anything else you say seriously now?

Last edited:
ok i bit, but you can't blame me because all the ******ed threads around here. not my fault the guns go ablazin.

spacecrime said:

Then how many players will we have to trade for the nose tackle we'll need?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BelichickFan said:
Another fantastic, worthwhile thread. Nice.

I think it could happen. I mean trades are very common in the NFL, especially big trades like this one. Seriously, I think it could happen.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
I know you're kidding, but before you sucker others in and they start to run with this idea remember that the performace of the ILBs are closely tied in with the performance of the NT. Vince is our one and only, experienced 3-4 2-gap NT.

Now just stop using absurdity to illustrate absurdity. It'll only go over the heads of many around here. ;)

So, he's really not trading Big Vince? Are you sure?

RayClay said:
Then how many players will we have to trade for the nose tackle we'll need?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Our new WR, our new LB, and our 2007 second round pick. It'll be worth it if we can get a good NT.

Aha! And Jon Sullivan has just been signed... hmmmmm. It all becomes clearrrr...

Just trade Faulk...minimizing turnovers is the best help you can give the defense.

spacecrime said:

Is it a full moon tonight...why do you post such stupid topics...

spacecrime said:

The Posts like this ARE THE VERY reason I started the thread I did earlier,And I get ran off like I know absolutely nothing of the game of football for accusing folks of having no knowledge on who and what there there roles are on this team.If we were to trade Wilfork,There would be no Sense in trying to find a linebacker to help us,being as Most often the LB's make the calls BASED off the Down linemen.Or Am I totally wrong in this statement?

This is BS. Clearly we need to trade Brady because he's got the most value and Cassel has all kinds of upside.

I nominate this thread for STUPIDEST thread of this young season.

THAT is really saying something!

Bertil said:
I nominate this thread for STUPIDEST thread of this young season.

THAT is really saying something!

Seconded...

Patriots4Ever said:
The Posts like this ARE THE VERY reason I started the thread I did earlier,
How'd that work out for ya? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case