Thursday Night Football: Colts at Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football: Colts at Jaguars
By: John Morgan

When the 2012 schedule was first announced the Thursday night games in general, and this one in particular looked putrid. A year ago the Colts were the worst team in the league with a 2-14 record while the 5-11 Jaguars appeared destined to be one of the w...

I think this is the 3rd time colts have played at jacksonville on thursday night football. Dunno why the NFL is obbsessed with this matchup probably going to be a colts blowout. Finally get a chance to see Luck play.

I think this is the 3rd time colts have played at jacksonville on thursday night football. Dunno why the NFL is obbsessed with this matchup probably going to be a colts blowout. Finally get a chance to see Luck play.

Maybe Thursday night games are determined by which games CBS and Fox are willing to give up to the NFLN - and this matchup keeps coming up at the top of that list.

Maybe Thursday night games are determined by which games CBS and Fox are willing to give up to the NFLN - and this matchup keeps coming up at the top of that list.

Maybe, this used to actually be a pretty good matchup back in the Garrard and Fragile Freddie days. I think every team has to play on thursday night this year. Can't say for sure someone can confirm it if they want. But, I think that's why there's so many garbage matchups.

nah....they're going for that Indy demographic in the TV ratings...as everybody knows, Thursdays are traditionally "Dinner With The Sow -Serving Half A Cow" in the state of Indiana...so the TV execs KNOW they have a captive audience comprised of obliteratingly mind numbing morons, as the main constituency of a space alien like ex-senator Mourdock so clearly demonstrates.

I mean, Geico execs must be turning cartwheels in the streets knowing the Bufords and Beulahs will be tuned in and signing up solely based on "that thar geeko thigamajig"...if Indy was a desert you could sell the morons that live there beach sand in the summer.

Last edited:
jax shouldn't have a franchise..stadium always half empty

go colts..cover the 3.5....pleaseee

Game will be tightly contested but it will probably be very boring.

Hoping for big nights from Vick Ballard and Rashard Jennings.

most likely will be very boring..but i am in it for betting purposes only

not to be a ****..but has anyone else had enough of the pagano talk? I know he's sick and such..but all i hear or see it that same speech..over and over

Jags new jerseys are pretty boss looking. They may suck but at least they look cool. And Blaine "The colt killah" Gabbert 3-0 vs the colts....next Tom Brady? ;)

Darius Butler gets the start!

Both normal starters are out for the game.

For sure, as expected all week.

That's the ONLY way that Butler gets the start of course!!

Wow holy **** no 1st down on 48% of drives? How did Mike Murlachy get that job again? Especially after that flop in the playoffs...

wonder how long they will keep a team in jax...can't be much longer

gabbert vs luck...look at the difference between the two..wow

gabbert is horrible..not the answer for them

wonder how long they will keep a team in jax...can't be much longer

I'm guessing at least a few years yet. The new owner seems somewhat dedicated to muddling through a few more seasons there before giving up and moving to LA.

Who would've thought it could the 6-3 Colts coming to play us in two weeks in prime time without Satan? I expect us to barbecue that defense, but they've been a hell of a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe