PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Colts at Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.
gabbert vs luck...look at the difference between the two..wow

gabbert is horrible..not the answer for them

Yes, I think they will come to that realization very soon, at the very least acquiring a journeyman QB in the offseason.

I don't know if they can afford to draft another QB that highly yet with all of the flaws on the team in other areas, plus they may not want to admit their mistake quite so soon.

Either way, I expect there to be some better competition at the QB area next season.

Who would've thought it could the 6-3 Colts coming to play us in two weeks in prime time without Satan? I expect us to barbecue that defense, but they've been a hell of a surprise.

That games going to be close. Luck will rape pats defense with his mobility.

Yes, I think they will come to that realization very soon, at the very least acquiring a journeyman QB in the offseason.

I don't know if they can afford to draft another QB that highly yet with all of the flaws on the team in other areas, plus they may not want to admit their mistake quite so soon.

Either way, I expect there to be some better competition at the QB area next season.

They need to pony up and get a real coach. I think Andy Reid would be their best bet.

Who would've thought it could the 6-3 Colts coming to play us in two weeks in prime time without Satan? I expect us to barbecue that defense, but they've been a hell of a surprise.

Common sense would point to the game being a pretty easy victory for us, but playing a very scrappy 6-3 team with 10 days rest may prove to be a little more competitive than most of us thought.

It may be a lot closer if the NEP defense allows them to put up pts of course. Anything over 23/24 can make it a lot better of a game than we thought. I'm not that concerned with their defense being able to shut us down.

Luck is the real deal. He'll have his rookie moments but he's already a star player in the NFL.

That games going to be close. Luck will rape pats defense with his mobility.

That's exactly what I am afraid of too, although I hate to use the word "afraid" when speaking of the Colts.

I do think that Luck's mobility and the fact that they still have Wayne may make it a lot closer than many think.

I still expect a NEP victory by around 10 or so, but I think that Indy will be very fired up with a 6-3 record and 10 days rest.

Common sense would point to the game being a pretty easy victory for us, but playing a very scrappy 6-3 team with 10 days rest may prove to be a little more competitive than most of us thought.

It may be a lot closer if the NEP defense allows them to put up pts of course. Anything over 23/24 can make it a lot better of a game than we thought. I'm not that concerned with their defense being able to shut us down.

It will be the perfect game to debut Talib. Reggie Wayne leads the league in yards and is 2nd in catches, he's playing like a top 5 WR. We'll see what Talib's got.

Is this blackmond guy any good?

Last edited:
Saved from having to relocate or from fire and grimstone?

Relocate but, you never know with Tebow lol he seems like he's just a winner but jags are a pretty bad team.

Smith is probably going to get the axe at the end of the season, and his replacement probably won't have any loyalty to Gabbert.

And that's a good thing, because Gabbert really, really sucks.

LOL I love announcer jinxes!

Last edited:
theres your rookie mistake. He got bailed out though

brutal, I wish they'd do away with roughing the passer taking away turnovers. should be 15 yds back on the interception or 15yds on the kickoff if it's a pick six imo.

Tough to decide who to root for. The Colts have 2 games against Houston in the last few weeks of the season. On one hand you want Indy to stay in the playoff hunt so those games will be important last few weeks. On the other hand if Indy happens to do well enough be 9-6 (which they're on pace for) or better on the final week they may have a spot wrapped up and nothing to play for given how weak the AFC is this year.

Last edited:
Tough to decide who to root for. The Colts have 2 games against Houston in the last few weeks of the season. On one hand you want Indy to stay in the playoff hunt so those games will be important last few weeks. On the other hand if Indy happens to do well enough be 9-6 (which they're on pace for) or better on the final week they may have a spot wrapped up and nothing to play for given how weak the AFC is this year.

I personally think it's pretty clear who to root for here, but I don't think it's going to matter too much ;)

Do the Colts design throws to go to anyone but Wayne?

I was strongly against bringing in Reggie Wayne this offseason. Boy, was I dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe