PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Bengals at Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a strong chance that Dallas beats Pitt and I also think the Jets can handle Tennessee ....that sets up a scary notion that the Jets could slip past both Cincy and Pitt :eek:

That's blasphemous. And Goodell wants more teams in the playoffs? If the freaking Jets get in this year, the AFC really is a joke. I mean how could 10 AFC teams be worse than the Jets?

how about getting rid of the ball in less than 10 minutes Dalton!!!!! FRIGGIN BUNGLES!!!!!

Can someone put a stake in the heart of that POS Green beans franchise already.

how about getting rid of the ball in less than 10 minutes Dalton!!!!! FRIGGIN BUNGLES!!!!!

Can someone put a stake in the heart of that POS Green beans franchise already.

I like Dalton. He played really good this year and showed progress from his rookie year, but this is really disappointing. He needs to get rid of the damn ball and take advantage of talent like AJ Green.

EDIT: That was a nice scramble for the 1st down. That's more like it.

Last edited:
Wow another scramble, this time for a touchdown. Nice one Andy.

That's blasphemous. And Goodell wants more teams in the playoffs? If the freaking Jets get in this year, the AFC really is a joke. I mean how could 10 AFC teams be worse than the Jets?

You are absolutely right,the Jets making the playoffs would be a complete travesty if it happens......but it's possible if Cincy and Pitt lose this week and both lose another and the Jets win their last 3.....lets also not guarantee Indy gets in as they face the mad Texans twice in their last 3 games,they could lose those as well.

The Bengals are pulling away now and getting closer to securing a spot in the playoffs away from Pitt and the Jets

GO BENGALS!!!!

I actually like Richie Cunningham as the Bengals QB and AJ Green is awesome....I would love for Cincy to get the 5th or 6th seed......possibly win the North if Baltimore totally tanks it,but a lower seed is more likely.

If NE loses Sunday night,this may be the team we will face on WC weekend..hope not but its possible.

Last edited:
I like Dalton. He played really good this year and showed progress from his rookie year, but this is really disappointing. He needs to get rid of the damn ball and take advantage of talent like AJ Green.

EDIT: That was a nice scramble for the 1st down. That's more like it.

I haven't followed him much this season but it seems like he's been indecisive under pressure tonight. Don't mind my shouting, I just want the rats to go away....:p

My God how many lost fumbles to the Eagles have this year?

again? LOL, waiting for a butt fumble:singing:

3 fumbles lost in a row.....:rofl:

Just looked it up. They were already last in the league in lost fumbles before tonight.

And...that's game.

BJGE with 100 yards on the night. 4th 100 yard games in the last 5 games. Who would've thought that?

You know if Ridley wasn't having such a great season and Vereen showing progress,I might really be missing BJGE this season.

It's great to see Ben light it up for 100 yards on a prime time game,the guy is all class and his work ethic shows......I am happy for him.

Bengals will be 8-6
Steelers are 7-6
Colts are 9-4

Steelers have games against Dallas, Cincinnati and Cleveland
Bengals have games against Pittsburgh and Baltimore
Colts have games against Houston (*2) and Kansas City

We now know that the second wild card winner will have at least 8 wins. The Titans, Raiders, Chiefs and Jaguars are now all official eliminated from the playoffs (now being at the end of the game).

Bengals will be 8-6
Steelers are 7-6
Colts are 9-4

Steelers have games against Dallas, Cincinnati and Cleveland
Bengals have games against Pittsburgh and Baltimore
Colts have games against Houston (*2) and Kansas City

We now know that the second wild card winner will have at least 8 wins. The Titans, Raiders, Chiefs and Jaguars are now all official eliminated from the playoffs (now being at the end of the game).

If the Steelers beat Dallas then the Jets are 1 game from being eliminated. Both teams would be 8-6, and the winner of their week 16 game would be 9-6.

If the Steelers beat Dallas then the Jets are 1 game from being eliminated. Both teams would be 8-6, and the winner of their week 16 game would be 9-6.

Lets just hope a)we beat the niners b)titans beat the jets. Easier that way.:)

Does anyone really think the Jets are a threat or do you just want to see them suffer? For me it's the ladder...:singing:

don't fret about Jet fan...his face will be comfortably ensconced in azz crack when the playoffs kick off....

Does anyone really think the Jets are a threat or do you just want to see them suffer? For me it's the ladder...:singing:

Anything can happen when it's one-and-done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News