PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Bengals at Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keystone Eagles.

If this keeps up, Andy Reid could get fired at halftime.

lol @ the iggles are falling apart...

If I actually paid money to be at this game I'd be booing until I lost my voice. I mean I kinda feel offended that I even took the energy to switch to this channel

I've actually been pretty impressed by Nick Foles. After a rough start he's really got better, he'll be a solid QB in the future.

Very creative playcalling by the Eagles.

Foles looked really good a couple weeks ago against the Cowboys or Redskins whoever it was (primetime game). Looks good again this week.

I realized something while I was doing some light work and watching the game. I'd rather watch a Patriot the patriot game from earlier in the season..

I might torture myself and see why the Jets gave us a tough game.

Haha now the Bengals are in the meltdown. Pacman :rofl:

Eagles players don't know what play they're running. These two teams are quite entertaining

I can't get a reading on Dalton. His stats indicate he's good, but he gives the mediocre Flacco vibe. He's not Sanchez bad, noone is Sanchez bad.

Nice pocket awareness, firecrotch

These Thursday games have been largely dreadful. Yet I am so football starved by Thursday, I watch. I am part of the problem!

Just taking turns melting down...Cincy is not a contender.

Matt Tennant can't catch.

These Thursday games have been largely dreadful. Yet I am so football starved by Thursday, I watch. I am part of the problem!

I stopped watching TNF about a month ago. The games are uniformly terrible, and the Patriots aren't playing, so I don't see any reason to care enough to tune in.

Now Maclin's hurt....I think if anyone here can run, you might be able to land a job on the Eagles.

I will be very upset if the Bengals screw up another season and let the Jets slip in the playoffs like in 2010,hard to believe it could happen.

I will be very upset if the Bengals screw up another season and let the Jets slip in the playoffs like in 2010,hard to believe it could happen.

Or the Steelers. They actually have a chance to keep the Ben Tomlin family out and they are screwing it up.

Or the Steelers. They actually have a chance to keep the Ben Tomlin family out and they are screwing it up.

I think there is a strong chance that Dallas beats Pitt and I also think the Jets can handle Tennessee ....that sets up a scary notion that the Jets could slip past both Cincy and Pitt :eek:

If Cinci loses tonight, you almost need to say the Jets have the inside track. Nice play there for the Bengals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes