Thursday Night Football: Bengals at Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football: Bengals at Eagles
By: John Morgan

Bryce Brown ran for 347 yards and four touchdowns in two games, then 6 yards last week. The Eagles will need him to revert to his old form to have a chance against a Bengals team fighting for a playoff spot...

Wake me when it's Sunday.

NFLN has really picked some turkeys. Speaking of which it's hilarious that the Thursday night Thanksgiving hame was NOT an NFLN telecast. Bite me, NFLN.

For those interested paint will be drying on channel 38 and grass will be growing on channel 34.

For those interested paint will be drying on channel 38 and grass will be growing on channel 34.

I for one will rack up some points watching a chick flick
Wait! I forgot that "Person of Interest" is on tonight
Never mind

Another Thursday night snooze fest, you have to work extra hard to consistently pick match-ups this dreadfully boring every week for 16 weeks....

With the exception of two teams (Cowboys and Giants who both played THUR week 1), each team appears on Thursday night football once.

So all the bad teams will have an appearance. Instead of getting bad team vs. bad team and good team vs good team matchups, the Thurs game has gotten a lot of good team vs. bad team matchups. Certainly unfortunate on their part.

Falcons vs Saints was the only good matchup that I can remember (and some would still consider that bad because of teh Saints' record).

What's worse in that here in Philly they are broadcasting it on ABC so it wipes out the option of watching Last Resort or anything but the Iggles.....and Andy Reid playing out the string.....

Not a snooze for the Jets. And a critical game for Cincy.

That's not so bad in terms of this board's interest.

wait...the jets play tenn on MNF? LOLOLOLOL who will gruden ball wash on that?

Revisiting the 2010 draft, Bengals picked up stud Geno Atkins in the 4th round, pick 120.

Patriots picks through rounds 1-4:

1 - Devin McCourty, pick 27
2 - Rob Gronkowski, pick 42, from Chicago through Tampa and Oakland
2 - Jermaine Cunningham, pick 53
2 - Brandon Spikes, pick 62 from Minnesota through Houston
3 - Taylor Price, pick 90
4 - Aaron Hernandez, pick 113

wait...the jets play tenn on MNF? LOLOLOLOL who will gruden ball wash on that?

"Mark Sanchez. I love this guy. No one else in the NFL has the courage to just run his face straight into his offensive lineman's ass the way Sanchez does. Plus, as you can tell by his turnover numbers, he's a giver!"

LMAO at Iggles. Go Benny!

Congratulations to Law Firm-BJGE for going over 1000 yards on the season.

Congrats to BJGE on 1000 yards rushing this season.

BJGE has really had a great second half of the season. The Packers should have signed him to atleast have some ground game.

Andy Reid should just fire everyone associated with the team, and then fire himself. What a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes