PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Footbal: G.B. vs N.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ridley so far but fans are going to be annoyed fast if pats draft a Darius butler and ingram is a pro bowler. No idea what vereen is going to do. Is he like a ray rice kinda back?

hell no....third down back

Yea SPROLES! Saints are back

Sproles torches the GB coverage...once again...ST's seem BEHIND ...

wow Roby with his best Garnett/Perkins personation...great basketball block lol

Oh....isn't that what woody is though?

yeah,Woody looks like one but he runs on 1st and 2nd too...I guess Vereen can do that too...my point is, if Vereen gets 20 carries a game...he'll have a priest at his bedside 100 carries into the season...Ridley is the back that can play 1st and 2nd down all the time along with BJGE

Sproles torches the GB coverage...once again...ST's seem BEHIND ...

Quite a hold on that return there tho wasn't there?

tell me about it. my opponent this week has Rodgers as his QB. time to pack it in I guess :(

That punt return TD only means at least 3 more Rodgers TD's *sigh*

yeah,Woody looks like one but he runs on 1st and 2nd too...I guess Vereen can do that too...my point is, if Vereen gets 20 carries a game...he'll have a priest at his bedside 100 carries into the season...Ridley is the back that can play 1st and 2nd down all the time along with BJGE

Okay that makes sense thanks.

I love ridley so far but fans are going to be annoyed fast if pats draft a Darius butler and ingram is a pro bowler. No idea what vereen is going to do. Is he like a ray rice kinda back?

Again, the Pats got Vereen plus a first round pick instead of Ingram...and Ingram has a long way to go to the Pro Bowl.

But as for Vereen, I don't know why people call him a "third down back." I loved him in the draft precisely because he's versatile enough to make the offense more unpredictable on all three downs. He's medium-sized, quick, strong, with balanced skills rushing, receiving, and pass blocking. The HOF-level model is Marshall Faulk.

I'm just hoping Rodgers doesn't get pulled. I have him on my fantasy team :p

Again, the Pats got Vereen plus a first round pick instead of Ingram...and Ingram has a long way to go to the Pro Bowl.

But as for Vereen, I don't know why people call him a "third down back." I loved him in the draft precisely because he's versatile enough to make the offense more unpredictable on all three downs. He's medium-sized, quick, strong, with balanced skills rushing, receiving, and pass blocking. The HOF-level model is Marshall Faulk.

Faulk was good for 20-25 carries a game and 5-10 passes...I'd be satisfied with half that production from Vereen as a rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft