PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Will the Patriots Draft a QB Thursday Night? It Sounds Like Anything is Possible

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Will the Patriots Draft a QB Thursday Night? It Sounds Like Anything is Possible
Ian Logue
There remains a fair amount of buzz around Kentucky quarterback Will Levis here in New England, which is setting up what could potentially be an interesting night on Thursday for the New England Patriots.

The post Will the Patriots Draft a QB Thursday Night? It Sounds Like Anything is Possible appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

guessing they don't draft anything other than perhaps a traded down offensive lineman

I need this draft to happen asap so all this talk about trading our QB can stop. I don't even have a preference on if they trade him or not, I don't claim to know what's best, I'd just rather know sooner than later who the heck I'm going to be rooting for under center.

Will the Patriots Draft a QB Thursday Night? It Sounds Like Anything is Possible
Ian Logue
There remains a fair amount of buzz around Kentucky quarterback Will Levis here in New England, which is setting up what could potentially be an interesting night on Thursday for the New England Patriots.

The post Will the Patriots Draft a QB Thursday Night? It Sounds Like Anything is Possible appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Count me as very excited if we draft a new Quarterback on Day 1 of the draft. Maybe we swing and miss but at least we took an upper cut swing, looking for that homerun.

Whatever we have right now, it doesn't look near enough in an AFC East that is now LOADED with better QB talent than what we've got.

The only way the Pats are drafting a QB is if they move Jones. The only way they should move Jones is if the Texans are offering #12, #33, and #161 for Jones with MAYBE a 4th going back to the Texans.

z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg

I think this is going to be one of the most unpredictable Draft’s we have seen. After Young at #1 pretty much anything can happen. I think there are only a few blue chip prospects in it . 1-Bijan Robinson RB. 2-Jalen Carter-DT 3.-Devon Witherspoon. That’s it-the others, like Anderson,Young, Stroud, Gonzalez, and Johnson, are good players , but they aren’t sure fire great prospects, so if for some reason either Robinson or Carter fell to them I would take them. I realize there’ a risk with Carter, but his upside is exceptional.

I need this draft to happen asap so all this talk about trading our QB can stop. I don't even have a preference on if they trade him or not, I don't claim to know what's best, I'd just rather know sooner than later who the heck I'm going to be rooting for under center.

We already know who our stud is

1682554814201.png

I think this is going to be one of the most unpredictable Draft’s we have seen. After Young at #1 pretty much anything can happen. I think there are only a few blue chip prospects in it . 1-Bijan Robinson RB. 2-Jalen Carter-DT 3.-Devon Witherspoon. That’s it-the others, like Anderson,Young, Stroud, Gonzalez, and Johnson, are good players , but they aren’t sure fire great prospects, so if for some reason either Robinson or Carter fell to them I would take them. I realize they’re’ a risk with Carter, but his upside is exceptional.
I’d take Gonzalez over Witherspoon every single time. He’s the best cover cornerback in this draft. In fact, you’re the FIRST person I’ve seen rate Witherspoon over Gonzalez.

The only way the Pats are drafting a QB is if they move Jones. The only way they should move Jones is if the Texans are offering #12, #33, and #161 for Jones with MAYBE a 4th going back to the Texans.
LOL, bold. But I agree, I think if Houston or anyone offers anything that generous, Belichick would have to and probably would consider it.

I’d take Gonzalez over Witherspoon every single time. He’s the best cover cornerback in this draft. In fact, you’re the FIRST person I’ve seen rate Witherspoon over Gonzalez.

I disagree completely. Witherspoon will go before Gonzalez tomorrow night. And he’s the best CB in this draft.

In a little over a day we will see who is right?

Count me as very excited if we draft a new Quarterback on Day 1 of the draft. Maybe we swing and miss but at least we took an upper cut swing, looking for that homerun.

Whatever we have right now, it doesn't look near enough in an AFC East that is now LOADED with better QB talent than what we've got.
I can't see us passing on Witherspoon or Gonzo.

I can't see us passing on Witherspoon or Gonzo.

Gonzo or Witherspoon would be a Great pick.

My preferences

QB
Gonzo
Trade down for Flowers
Witherspoon
Lukas Van Ness

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk