PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Footbal: G.B. vs N.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Brees, I would stay away from Colston for a while.

Saints D playing a lot of reduced lines and Rodgers respond by going hot read on every single snap. That last TD was a terrible blown coverage over the middle by Vilma. Just had to turn the wrong way.

I think this game will be a lot closer. Saints have the firepower to explode at any given time.

19 points from Aaron in the first quarter.. Is it too much to ask to double that?

:D:D:D

that Saints run to end the quarter showed how shoddy the second level tackling is in GB's defense...tonight...that would HAVE to get better with time

Last edited:
Why draft ingram when you have pierre thomas, ivory, and sproles?

Mmmmm,

Randall Cobb looks good. The 33rd pick?

Wish we could pick good WR's there.

My God Rodgers & Brees are good. These are two magnificent defenses they're shredding.

Let the vereen vs Ingram argument begin. Seen barely of either one so far.

I hope everybody is noting that huge 3rd down that the Pack just gave up.

Every teams does it ;)

Are you guys sure the Saints don't have our D out there? At least our last year D?

So now our last year defense was bad...and you take a veteran good safety,a probowl safety and we are suddenly better lol

Our OLB and Safeties are not even NCAA level

Ummmm at least ONE of the packers Td's could have been a run :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Might as well mail it in this week from a fantasy standpoint

Let the vereen vs Ingram argument begin. Seen barely of either one so far.

That argument would be on the part of NO fans, right? Imagine if Vereen has the better season, after the Saints trade him + a #1 to get Ingram.

Really, though, it's Ridley who reminds me a lot of Ingram.

Colston is having a rough night.

So now our last year defense was bad...and you take a veteran good safety,a probowl safety and we are suddenly better lol

Our OLB and Safeties are not even NCAA level

Who said it said it is better? I only had last year to go by.

That argument would be on the part of NO fans, right? Imagine if Vereen has the better season, after the Saints trade him + a #1 to get Ingram.

Really, though, it's Ridley who reminds me a lot of Ingram.
I love ridley so far but fans are going to be annoyed fast if pats draft a Darius butler and ingram is a pro bowler. No idea what vereen is going to do. Is he like a ray rice kinda back?

Ummmm at least ONE of the packers Td's could have been a run :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Might as well mail it in this week from a fantasy standpoint

tell me about it. my opponent this week has Rodgers as his QB. time to pack it in I guess :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back