PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Three Days until the Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's listed at 6'1" 227. That's tiny, if still accurate. Big safety.

How do you know that the Patriots had a real opportunity to significantly improve their squad at a reasonable cost? Please show me the proof (aka - Emails/Voice recordings of the offers they turned down).
Seriously. You're making a ton of assumptions, Ausbacker and have nothing but conjecture to base it on.
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today @DaBruinz? I'm not making any assumptions. I am offering an opinion, just like you.

Tommy Kelly asked for his release because he felt that Belichick wouldn't give him the playing time to meet the requirements for his new contract. Clearly he didn't trust Belichick for whatever reason. Keeping him would have made him an issue in the locker-room in all likelihood. Particularly if he wasn't giving it his all.

Yes, I'd have liked them to get Langford, but it would seem that the Rams decided to go for it and not trade Langford.

How do you know that the Patriots had a real opportunity to significantly improve their squad at a reasonable cost? Please show me the proof (aka - Emails/Voice recordings of the offers they turned down).
Seriously. You're making a ton of assumptions, Ausbacker and have nothing but conjecture to base it on.
It would appear that the bolded comment may apply to your assumption above. I'm not looking for a fight this morning/evening just pointing out that if you're going to make a comment as such and direct it toward me, you should probably not comment in a similar fashion.

A bit surprised that we gave up a 5th, even if we're getting a 6th back in the deal.

In the end though, I guess it really doesn't matter. BB addressed the LB depth and took a hit of 1 round apiece with Ayers/Casillas. Glad we addressed the position.

Tampa suck and we are good. I know many posters don't like this logic but we recieved in all likelihood a high 6 THIS year and will give up a low 5th NEXT year. It's a solid deal even just as far as picks are concerned.

Last edited:
Bill couldn't afford to give up a 3rd for either Jackson or Barron. He couldn't take the risk of missing out on the next Jake Bequette.

You'll be eating those words when my man Jake sacks Peyton twice in the Patriots' AFCCG win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News