PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on Possible Moss return in 2011?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you like it if Moss was signed by the Patriots next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Based on how Moss acted post-game I am making this thread just to ask what you all would think of this. As much as I would love to see Moss return after his year with the Vikings I think we got rid of him because he just doesn't fit in like he used to. Saying that I think that he probably won't be coming back next year.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Last edited:
Based on how Moss acted post-game I am making this thread just to ask what you all would think of this. As much as I would love to see Moss return after his year with the Vikings I think we got rid of him because he just doesn't fit in like he used to. Saying that I think that he probably won't be coming back next year.
He will not be back. Bridge is burnt with BB, it stays that way.

Based on how Moss acted post-game I am making this thread just to ask what you all would think of this. As much as I would love to see Moss return after his year with the Vikings I think we got rid of him because he just doesn't fit in like he used to.
Saying that I think that he probably won't be coming back next year.

so why make the thread ... seriously ... you feel a need for attention?:bricks:

Last edited:
No, yes,maybe. I'm not ready for this right now.
Move to Practice Squad? Do I have a second?

Even though our offense is more consistent without him, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Pats uniform again.

If there was a chance he would be back next season, he would be on the team right now. That ship has sailed.

Rather go with VJax or a rookie this offseason (Green? Baldwin? Jones?)

No, yes,maybe. I'm not ready for this right now.
Move to Practice Squad? Do I have a second?

Hell yeah,

Fool Bill once, shame on Bill. Fool Bill twice not gonna happen...

Moss is done

7 yards against a bottom ranked and young defense tells you his time as a elite receiver has gone,he is still a legitimate threat downfield but he lost his breakaway speed,he is not the same Randy from 2007

I don't even think he is top 10 in the NFL anymore....some still think he is,I dont

Last edited:
If there was a chance he would be back next season, he would be on the team right now. That ship has sailed.

If we were a better team with him, at this stage of his career, we would have kept him.

Quite simply, despite all of the rhetoric, he has burned his bridges here..

We will not need him..

I like Randy, but no.

Maybe I'm a sap but I have a soft spot for Randy (I grew up watching Vikes games, became a Pats fan in part because of him) and would like to see him back here. Its perhaps not the wisest decision but it seems to me like where he belongs.

Last edited:
Oh hurray, a clueless fanboy thread... :rolleyes:

Moss is washed up and hasn't helped us win on the road in two years.

Hell yeah,

Fool Bill once, shame on Bill. Fool Bill twice not gonna happen...

But if this is moved there will just be another one. And if that one is moved then there will just be another.:bricks:

Last edited:
same as yours .. not happening.

You mad ?...

Someone was going to make this thread and I made it after seeing someone mention something about it in another thread. Also notice that the poll is nearly 50-50 on if people want him back.

Last edited:

That's most assuredly not true. No bridges have been burned, no ship has sailed, he'll be a FA next year and the Patriots will do their due diligence. Doesn't really mean anything at this point though, right now we're going for that SB. 6-1 :D

I wouldn't mind if we resigned Randy as long as he didn't complain about his "touches" or how he's used in the offense, but I think BB has made it pretty clear he's not in the plans next year, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST