PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This week on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the Jet fans are going to come here with their phony bravado.
We all have seen how annoying they are, and the troll factor will be at its max this week.
I am committing to avoiding all Jets fans. Let them have their say.

I normally would agree with this involving most other teams. Green Beans fans are a (much lower) breed apart. I encourage moderators to keep them on a very short leash. Their team is slimy/scummy from ownership to the waterboy, and the fan base follows accordingly.

I normally would agree with this involving most other teams. Green Beans fans are a (much lower) breed apart. I encourage moderators to keep them on a very short leash. Their team is slimy/scummy from ownership to the waterboy, and the fan base follows accordingly.
That was my point. I intend to do my part to keep the board clean of it by simply ignoring them. If we all did that, they couldn't troll.

I don't know, seems some what silly.

I remember when I first found the Jets on the internetz, I joined JI and was quite surprised to see negative post from rival fans and Jet fans alike, I thought it would be more like a rah rah experience.

It is what it is, you take what you want and do your best to ignore the rest.

Just a wonderful thing to have an outlet to read and discuss my greatest passion.

Of course the Jet fans are going to come here with their phony bravado.
We all have seen how annoying they are, and the troll factor will be at its max this week.
I am committing to avoiding all Jets fans. Let them have their say. I am confident it will be answered on the field.

It is like a bad flu, it sucks for a week then it will be over:D

It is like a bad flu, it sucks for a week then it will be over:D
No big deal. I'm just going to not get into it, because in retrospect it is always a waste of time.

Not worried about Jets....or their trolls....

This is their last shot at anything while Patriots are built (and still building)for the future...

Pats take care of business next Sunday and , as Joker says, Rex Cryin will be humbled yet again.....and Jet trolls will become very scarce.

I'm on this page.
This is a rebuilding year people!!!
lmao A freaking rebuilding year!!!
Oh..for all the Jet fans calling Brady a homo.....Rex Ryan bi curious.

Read much? Where do I tell anyone what to do? I am saying what I am going to, in order to do my part in helping keep the board pollution down.
You can do whatever you want, I don't much care.

EDIT: Damn, I think I just got tricked into going back on my word and responding to a Jet fan

I have a suggestion that might irritate the crap out of Jets trolls while being an interesting exercise for us - let's come up with a BB-type standard answer that we all use when a troll spouts their usual nonsense. Dismissive but with a little humor. A Patsfans message board standard response. Everybody uses it. We all, as Andy suggest, have the discipline to not rise to the bait.

I know there are a lot of creative folks in Patsfans world; let's have some suggestions.

I have a suggestion that might irritate the crap out of Jets trolls while being an interesting exercise for us - let's come up with a BB-type standard answer that we all use when a troll spouts their usual nonsense. Dismissive but with a little humor. A Patsfans message board standard response. Everybody uses it. We all, as Andy suggest, have the discipline to not rise to the bait.

I know there are a lot of creative folks in Patsfans world; let's have some suggestions.

Not a bad suggestion. We can simply reply that our team does its talking on the field. And does its women in private.

You don't see what we ban.

Which is exactly why there isn't anything to be concerned about. Thanks for looking out for the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes