PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This team isn't going to lay down for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just thought I'd reiterate this... the Jags are going to come out fighting.

From what I hear, they have the same "us against the world" mentality going on and some savvy veterans on their team really want to win.

Don't expect a blowout. We're going to have to play well to win.

The Jags almost beat the Colts, and did beat the Seahawks, Steelers and Bengals.

Last edited:
Im not that worried about the Jags. I don't expect anything less then a win :)

If we win, it will be our toughest win of the season. This is a playoff club that's playing great football. They have great WRs that are huge which will create matchup problems for our tiny DBs in positioning and a very good defense which could give our offense problems. I think we can win, but it'll be a hard fought game for sure.

Brownfan80 said:
If we win, it will be our toughest win of the season. This is a playoff club that's playing great football. They have great WRs that are huge which will create matchup problems for our tiny DBs in positioning and a very good defense which could give our offense problems. I think we can win, but it'll be a hard fought game for sure.
Agreed, I just hope we don't get too banged up!

This will be no walk in the park. Having said that, the Patriots will win a tough physical game by a TD.

i agree. i feel it will be a tough game , probably more then we expect.

i respect Jax and it will be surely a fight

but i think we will be able to win

not easy anyway-no doubt

italianpatthepatriot said:
i agree. i feel it will be a tough game , probably more then we expect.

i respect Jax and it will be surely a fight

but i think we will be able to win

not easy anyway-no doubt

I'm not aware of anyone who thinks otherwise

There aren't too many creampuff 12-4 teams. And while the fans might be looking ahead to potential matchups and the Super Bowl, there's no way anyone on the team is looking beyond the Jags.

That' OK. I'd rather have the University of Texas Cheerleading squad lay down for me.

They are a good football team, but they give up a lot of points to teams with mediocre offenses.

dryheat44 said:
That' OK. I'd rather have the University of Texas Cheerleading squad lay down for me.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the 2 (two) cheerleader threads that we have.

Wonder if someone will bump those really soon?

The Jags are going to be tough. This could be a very close game. JDR is a good coach and a smart leader. See how he responded to Brady's lack of respect? Smart.

If the Jags beat us, I could see them beating Denver as well.

This is going to be a tough game. the JAGS are a good tema we just need to do our jobs right and not commit stupid mistakes. If everyone does their job and does it well we come out with the win.

Jags really are average.

Wrong wrong and wrong.

The Jags are a decent AFC middle of the pack team. Their win streak was against less that 500 teams. Del Rio will be totally outcoached on game day.

They hope to take away our deep passing game and rely on an overpursuing defense. This will force Tom Brady to be patient and hit screens and tight ends or slot recivers over the middle. Do you think Tom Brady can handle that? Of course he can. Cory Dillon will run wild and gain well over 100 yards. Our defense will shut their running game down and when we get in front, good luck to either QB trying to play catch up, I know they have tall receivers, but what good will it do them when they continually have to come back for balls that were overthrown due to our pass rush.

Unless TB throws 3 picks and plays like he did in KC and our defense falls back to playing as they did when everyone was injured and our special teams fumble and give up TD runbacks - we win this one going away. bet the mortgage folks. Please guys(and ladies), Patriots will win and win by 14 points or better....

NEM said:
Is there enough there for two of us????
Probably not with that greedy Dryheat, but maybe you can work something out with the mascot. :rolleyes:

NEM said:
Is there enough there for two of us????

Sure, you can have the male cheerleaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back