PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Things you do during a Pats Playoff game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things you do during a Pats playoff game

Mine is a two-step process...

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

...followed by...

84571881.gif

...although sometimes I will streamline it a bit depending on game situations...

giphy.gif

:)

It's going to be me and my teenage daughter today, huddled under our Superbowl XLIX plush blanket with snacks and just a single beer for me, because who wants to watch her mom get smashed and curse out the tv? :)

I do walk out of the room at moments if my vascular system feels likely to fail.

I'm a tequila man myself. What tequila you drinking tomorrow?

Riazul Premium Silver. It's my first time trying this one, but I've heard good things.

Distinctive bottle...

Feel like a woman on her period with all the damn emotional ups and downs and mood swings I go through.

Get super aggressive and yell at lot when good things happen, get super aggressive and yell a lot when bad things happen.

Only when the game is over do I actually feel happy again. Unless it's a route.

On Saturday I take the bus 45 minutes with three growlers in my backpack to fill with 3 different types of beers (IPA, APA and honey-for the g/f so she doesn't touch mine) from one of the few cervecerias around. They aren't open on Sundays. Once filled I return home, now with a much, much, heavier backpack and try not to touch the beers until Sunday. At this time of year I lose about 3 pounds in water weight sitting on the non-air-conditioned buses and lugging the growlers around on my back.

Sunday morning I try to keep busy washing clothes, cleaning the chicken coop, walking to grab some food for the day. Today morcilla (blood sausage) sandwiches were on the menu. Mmmm. I'm heading out to clean the coop now and it's about feels like it's 105 degrees out.

I want to crack open some beer so badly. I can hear the growlers calling me from the fridge. But it's still more than 6 hours until the Pats are on and I don't want to be drunk at that point. I'll probably go slow with a few during the early game.

I hate these late games. Just forces me to start partying later. :mad:

I mix up what shirts I wear during the regular season and pick one out for the playoffs that is undefeated. This year it's my Patriots punisher T shirt that I got in the key west last year. I figured it's fitting. I will pace, yell and scream. My husband is not really a football fan but he really gets into with me during the playoffs which makes it fun. So yeah, not going to the game but will be unable to speak tomorrow lol. Oh and also lots of beer.

I might actually pace around the basement during this game today...not sure why.

My Grandson is wearing his first Pats outfit so Im hoping for good luck....

Sh*t my pants

headphones and dinner jazz channel on Pandora

Make and eat chicken wings
Drink tasty beverages
Cheer Tom Brady for his greatness

Being out in South Dakota means these were the first playoff games I watched on my own, I dont know what I will do for the Super Bowl.

Do you do a dry rub or more sauced?

It varies. Tonight, for example, was a triple feature:

Parmesan garlic
BBQ (whiskey maple)
Special marinade

The Super Bowl will probably feature somewhere between 6 and 12 different types, depending on how adventurous I feel come two Sundays from now. I'll likely go with some combination taken from the 3 above and the ones below:

Lemon Pepper
Maple wings
Thai sauced
Buffalo
Asian spice rub
Cajun rub
Salt and vinegar
Hot BBQ
Jerk
Mango
Burn your ass hot

Wings are a big thing for my family, so the choices usually come down to who asks for their favorites first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back