These injuries are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WHAT A GAME..WOWOWOWOWO

But now: The injuries on D are bad. Mayo and Talib mainly. Amendola has a serious concussion that could take god knows how many weeks

I am most worried about Talib at the moment.

Amendola looked good and concussed though. Ugh.

Talib was out with a hip injury last year... Right?

Mayo, Talib, and Wilfork are the best players on the defense. One might say the best players BB ever had in NE at their respective positions. It'd be a huge blow to lose Mayo and Talib for an extended period of time.

Talib was out with a hip injury last year... Right?

Mayo, Talib, and Wilfork are the best players on the defense. One might say the best players BB ever had in NE at their respective positions. It'd be a huge blow to lose Mayo and Talib for an extended period of time.

ya talib i think missed 3 games because of his hip..or 4

Has BB updated us on the injury status of Amendola and Talib yet? And Mayo, and news on him yet?

Any word on what happened to mayo?

Honestly...it looked like something tore in his shoulder the way it was just kind of wrapped around ( hope i am very wrong )

Wilfork and Gronk are #2 and #3 in some order on most people's Patriots MVP-when-healthy lists, and most of the rest would replace one of them with Talib. Mayo would also be in just about everybody's Top 10, and most would have him at least top 8 or so. Brady, McCourty, Jones and 1-3 OL guys are the only top-value players who have been reliably healthy this season. (I'm ducking the question of where Mankins and Vollmer rank, and Vollmer got dinged anyway; but I'm assuming we'd all rank Solder pretty high.)

I can't even avoid the original poster, even though he is on my ignore list .. sheesh .. :D

Like 2 people on Twitter have said..: Mayos looks to be most serious. Was very nervous about his inury like he knew what happened. That would mean Collins would be put right in the mix if it's serious...(hope not)

This exactly why you can't give Talib a long-term contract. Great player, difference maker, made of glass.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 1m

Jerod Mayo left stadium with his right arm in a sling. #PatriotsTalk

not good.....

I know it was his shoulder, but it didn't look like the collision was that serious.

I know it was his shoulder, but it didn't look like the collision was that serious.

that's what makes me feel like it's a bad one...almost like a non contact knee injury ect

RT @MikeGarafolo: He'll go through the battery of tests but Pats CB Talib not believed to have suffered a severe hip injury at this point.

Lets hope!

RT @MikeGarafolo: He'll go through the battery of tests but Pats CB Talib not believed to have suffered a severe hip injury at this point.

Hopefully good news for Talib.

this one as well

Per league source, Pats CB Aqib Talib has hip flexor injury.

A mild hip flexor strain may recover within a few weeks, whereas a severe injury may take 6 weeks or longer to recover

Still looking at a few weeks with no talib

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back