PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Uncle Heatster Big Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
bucky said:
2 Questions:

1) Where is Will Blackmon on your list? He's got to be at least worth a 7th rounder.

2) Is this targeted at the Pats or a general compilation? Because if it's targeted at the Pats, some of those guys just dont fit the mold. For example, Ol like Jean-Giles are way too big and immobile for the Pats' liking. And a guy like Dvoracek isn't in the Kraft mold character-wise.

I don't want to spend too much time defending choices and omissions. Blackmon isn't on my draft board. Yes, if he was available in the seventh round, I would draft him. Ditto Vince Young and LenDale White. For the right price, sure draft them. But it seems unlikely they'll be hanging around until then. I don't think Blackmon's going to amount to more than a ST player in the NFL.

I couldn't disagree more about Dvoracek. He got into a bar fight, was suspended, checked himself into AA, and has been sober for a year and a half. If anything, I think that's a + in the character column.

Many, Many thanks, DH! Amazing amount of work went into that! But I didn't see myself listed anywhere on your board?;)

shirtsleeve said:
Many, Many thanks, DH! Amazing amount of work went into that! But I didn't see myself listed anywhere on your board?;)

Yeah, I would have liked to get it narrowed down some more, but without game film to watch, I'm afraid I couldn't do it intelligently.

all i can say is holy shmoly, i thought i followed the draft. i'm going to have to look myself in the mirror and ask " do you have what it takes".

tuckeverlasting said:
all i can say is holy shmoly, i thought i followed the draft. i'm going to have to look myself in the mirror and ask " do you have what it takes".
He was at sea for 2 weeks, and they ran out of booze in week one! :eek: Now you know why alcohol is considered medicinal.

This an incredible reference to use on draft day. Excellent work, dryheat. Thanks for putting in the time. I'll have my print out handy for the draft. :)

Box_O_Rocks said:
He was at sea for 2 weeks, and they ran out of booze in week one! :eek: Now you know why alcohol is considered medicinal.

ahhhh !! now i see. no booze? well , i know there had to be women. right?

Printed!

Incredible job!

I would note that there are 2 other positions that we will look at returner and kicker. I would add Skyler Green and Blackmon. Also does Robinson return punts(Q/WR)

And yet, the amazing thing is, what odds you want to give that Belioli will draft all their players from this list?

[Not knocking you, dryheat. Just pointing out the magnitude of the effort put in by the Pats' scouting team.]

I would love to get Drew RB in the third.

Bump. Too good of a draft board to slip off the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back