PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suicide Pick 'em Contest: W12 Results: Irishfanatic, the Champion is Crowned ❗❗

aXjLeVP_700b.jpg

Boy, that Bryce Young was terrible!!!
Just think, those balls have your name written all over them... Be proud and loud lol

I owe Patsfan 1958 an assist. I was torn between Bengals and Steelers and leaning towards the Bengals, then I came to make pick and saw your message about the Bengals injuries, so I chose thhe Steelers.

Thanks
Congrats on your weekly picks!! I see you're tied for first. Well done!!

I like it .. the Fab Four... Was going to do a whole NCAA bracket showing the final four, but it was waaay too much work
I've done some bracket stuff for our golf league the last couple of years and you're right, it is too much work.

Speaking of work, thanks again for the time and effort you've put in here. You're no Maynard G Krebs, that's for sure...

I owe Patsfan 1958 an assist. I was torn between Bengals and Steelers and leaning towards the Bengals, then I came to make pick and saw your message about the Bengals injuries, so I chose thhe Steelers.

Thanks
I'm going to make a copy of this for the collusion case.
And maybe there's a case of tampering in there too.
My lawyers will be looking into it.

I've done some bracket stuff for our golf league the last couple of years and you're right, it is too much work.

Speaking of work, thanks again for the time and effort you've put in here. You're no Maynard G Krebs, that's for sure...

dobie gillis... loved that show

and im happy to do it... hopefully more people will join in the fun next season

Please give me these guys this week...

Wait... Bills going to Cincy??? What??? Have you heard something you've been holding back???

Bill is on to places unknown, IMO. My pick even though it's being denied as an option is Dallas. Right now Dallas is lining up to draw the 49ers who own them. If McCarthy gets killed by them again or they draw a lesser opponent and lose Jerry will be onto the next coach, IMO, Bill.

Also I can't wait until he tells Micah Parsons to two-gap. That will go over well.

Week 1 - Ravens
Week 2 - Cowboys
Week 3 - Chiefs
Week 4 - Gold Rushers (49ers)
Week 5 - Dolphins
Week 6 - Buffalo Bison
Week 7 - Seahawks should’ve run the ball
Week 8- Lions
Week 9 - Dawg Pound (Browns)
Week10 - Terrible Towel (Steelers).

Week 11 - Jaguars

Wk 1. Jags
Wk 2. Bills
Wk 3. Chiefs
Wk 4. 49's
Wk 5. Dolphins
Wk 6. Rams
Wk 7. Seahawks
Wk 8. Ravens
Wk 9. Browns
Wk 10. Cowboys

Wk 11. Lions

Thanks

Sorry about the last minute @Pape but I need to change my pick from Houston to Jacksonville. Thanks.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back