PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suicide Pick 'em Contest: W12 Results: Irishfanatic, the Champion is Crowned ❗❗

To everyone who played - I just gotta say Thank You. This was the first time I've ever done something like this, and it turned out great. It was fun, but you all made it special. I hope to see everybody join in next year.

now to the final bit of housekeeping... the final results for the 2023 contest... and yes, we will be doing this again next season.

The Week by Week Picks - Ignore column J, as that was just to help me...
CuipD5T.jpg

The Week by Week Results
zzvt2OA.jpg

@1960Pats @Boomer B @Calhoun44 @everlong @irishfanatic @Patsfan1958 @Ras-IR Dowling @Sect140 @TBR @borg @TheBeers @FreeTedWilliams @MrTibbs @Tunescribe @JarOfMayo51 @Jlaff @Loving_life35 @Zuma @sb1 @Rob0729 @Guts @Water Boy @The Trickster @Steve102 @JR52 @maust @PatsfaninTx @E1Downey @Nikolai @ScottishPatriots @pctronics0072 @yukon cornelius @Robdude @mgcolby @Froob @sturmrider @oceansizer @borisman @NavinR.Johnson @Ghost of Ben Dreith @neuronet @SteveKiner @Pat the Pats Fan @denverpatsfan @IcyPatriot @pazrul72 @Vatahala 2 @PancakeBlockPaul @Brotherblues @I Augustus @stinkypete @Brick27 @woolster22

Last edited:
Big shout out to @Pape for taking the time and effort to run this competition. It added some interest in an otherwise dismal Patriot campaign. As always a big thank you to @Ian for the work he puts in to this site for all our enjoyment and discourse.
Ditto on both counts and congrats on the win. It definitely helped us get through this incredible season.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back