PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The true character of the Jets Captain! - Sanchez picks nose, wipes booger on Brunell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The true character of the Jets Captain!

Take a look at my join date genius.

This is rich. So because I was here posting before the AFCCG, before the game in NE and before the game in Indy I should not be posting after a loss?
So you admit that you're obsessed. Got it. Genius.

So you admit that you're obsessed. Got it. Genius.

No, just like to talk football but I see you guys are more interested in Sanchez's boogers, Rex's wife's feet, and anything else Jets related.
Did you guys get the latest scoop on who Sanchez might be dating?! Sure would like to know and this seems like just the place to brake the story. :cool:
HA!

No, just like to talk football
I just took a quick look at your posts. You don't "like to talk football". You're a jets troll, whose first post was AFTER last week's game. Welcome to my ignore list.

Last edited:

The lasting memory from the last loss.

Attachments

• Booger Sanchez.jpg
    Booger Sanchez.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 195

How was it sitting at home watching the Jets play? How has it been obsessing over the Jets on your message boards like a limp wristed phin fan?

:rolleyes:

As a fan I'll hang my hat on delivering one of the worst defeats in Pats history....for now. I'll also hang my hat on being a fan while times are tough and while time are good. Right now times are good and no one can take that away. The same ol' Jets are no more.

Forty-two years and counting. How is that NOT the SOJ? :confused:

Forty-two years and counting. How is that NOT the SOJ? :confused:

The new twist is they now brag after they lose.

Ok people. Is seems many missed the point I was making with this thread. Yes I think all who have played sports in the past or present especially in the cold have done the occasional farmers nose clear. Even the ocasional pick and pants wipe has been done by all. But wiping on a class veterin let alone teammate and mentor like Brunnel (sp?), that's just low class unless you are 12yrs old. I don't care if its sanchez rothlesburger brady or Patron manning show some respect and class. I expect alot more from a team leader and roll model. He should have learned from the hot dog incident that there is always someone watching.

Mark Brunelle:
I came to the AFC Championship, I didn't even get the T Shirt.

Just a big Sanchez Booger.
eBay:
Jet fan dream Collectible:

"Official Mark Sanchez Booger from the recent very Important Jet's Loss"

"Free shipping"

"Mark Brunelle not included"

Last edited:

No, just like to talk football but I see you guys are more interested in Sanchez's boogers, Rex's wife's feet, and anything else Jets related.
Did you guys get the latest scoop on who Sanchez might be dating?! Sure would like to know and this seems like just the place to brake the story. :cool:
HA!

Greaser, I have reviewed your 24 posts and there is very little "talking football". Mostly you are defending the Jets and telling us why they are better than the Patriots.

That's OK for now, and I'm in a good mood so let me ask you a question. How is going to the AFCCG 2 years in a row and losing, great by Jets fan standards? I'd really like to know.

The incorrect answer is: "well they went farther than the Patriots". As you have posted a couple of times.

Don't forget you are talking to a fan base of a team that has been to 7 AFCCG's,winning 6,a dn winning 3 Super Bowls . Many fans here do not embrace the 16-0 season because it ended 18-1. I do embrace that team, but many fans don't.

I don't get how someone who is a fan of a team that did not win their division, has not had a home playoff game in ages, and goes to 4 AFCCG's and loses, can feel superior.

But I'm willing ot listen and learn.

JETS:

Home of the nose picker and foot licker.

HA!

If you just like to talk football why don't you ignore these threads and only post on the ones that actually talk football.

You have an inferiority complex. You feel the need to defend your team. If you truly thought the Jets were as good as you claim they are you would be brushing these threads aside. And you definitely wouldn't be posting on another teams fan forum.

How was it sitting at home watching the Jets play? How has it been obsessing over the Jets on your message boards like a limp wristed phin fan?

:rolleyes:

As a fan I'll hang my hat on delivering one of the worst defeats in Pats history....for now. I'll also hang my hat on being a fan while times are tough and while time are good. Right now times are good and no one can take that away. The same ol' Jets are no more.

This is probably the only thing I will ever agree with you on. I counted at least 12 Jets related threads on the first page last night, its getting absurd.

Last edited:

Was there a real booger or was he just messing with Brunell?

Ah blow ma nose aht you, so called Mark Brunell, you and ahl yer silly New York Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye