PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

the spelling and punctuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in your own fantasy land you say constructive things .but in reality most people here think your incredibly stupid :D

Look at my post history and see me actully talking about football and then look at your post history. After doing this, tell me who looks dumb. Using lol's and smileys doesn't make you intelligent.

Look at my post history and see me actully talking about football and then look at your post history. After doing this, tell me who looks dumb. Using lol's and smileys doesn't make you intelligent.
I'm well aware of your post history .and after looking at your posts i and most here have come to the conclusion that your a bonehead and you have removed all doubt that your are indeed dumb .not only that you don't pay off when losing bets and your a troll with multiple screen names .if you want the abuse to stop you should apologize immediately to the entire board .short of that i will continue to sh-t on you without cease .:D :D lol

Sum1,
Aqua is a 19 year old ****y POS who knows nothing about life as do most 19 year olds. The older you get, the smarter and wiser you get, he's a douchebag and I retract my peace offering, I am going to be 1000% more relentless on the ******* from this point on.

Sum1,
Aqua is a 19 year old ****y POS who knows nothing about life as do most 19 year olds. The older you get, the smarter and wiser you get, he's a douchebag and I retract my peace offering, I am going to be 1000% more relentless on the ******* from this point on.

Internet thugging? PLEASE NO!

Ok Ballsack4ever, you sackless, gutless puke.......

Thanks, ****ting on him and coming up with new insults is like shooting dolphins in a barrel.........

I think he really loves the abuse. The thread was started to talk s**t about someone else then he chimed in with his usual bs that had nothing to do with him or his team. He was jealous that another guy was getting more attention than him...too funny! :D

I certainly am not,YET, however, that does not prohibit me from reminding someone what the rules are.

Just doing a good deed by reminding someone who might be breaking a rule, or might not be breaking a rule, for that matter, who might get punished for something he, or she, really didn't do.

Always willing to lend a helping hand.
perhaps you should worry about yourself since you are restricted and have been banned by countless message boards including here .

Picky, picky.:D Perhaps you should not try to instigate again, you are being watched. Have a nice day.
i cant believe i tried to help you get back on here .perhaps you should MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS. have a nice day rat boy.now go cry to the mods lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference