PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Sheer Subliminal Brilliance of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet anyone a dollar that the Brady cookbook has nothing that comes close to the

Mac and Cheese stuffed Bacon Taco
MacAndCheeseBaconWeaveTaco2.jpg

Or the Pabst Blue Reuben:
ThePabstBlueReuben.jpg
I can feel my arteries clogging just looking at the bacon taco!

Yeah well well

tom brady's name has 8 letters in it, you know what else has 8 letters? innocent

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Not convinced?

if you rearrange the letters in brady's name and then add a few letters you can spell out

"Tom brady is innocent."

:rolleyes:

So you think a freaking mattress company came up with an utterly opaque (in any other context) concept for an expensive commercial on their own?

So you think a freaking mattress company came up with an utterly opaque (in any other context) concept for an expensive commercial on their own?

No I think a mattress company hired a marketing company to come up with a clever, fun commercial.

No I think a mattress company hired a marketing company to come up with a clever, fun commercial.
That had no connection to deflategate whatsoever.

I can feel my arteries clogging just looking at the bacon taco!
Agreed, but Jesus that thing looks great...imagine that with a long-neck aluminum bottle that's been in a tub of ice for a couple of hours...

That had no connection to deflategate whatsoever.

so what you're saying, and correctly me if I'm off base here, is that:

1.) A highly regarded bed company, hired tom brady to write, direct, and star in a commercial.
2.)Brady decides to use this opportunity, one of his first in truely mainstream advertising, to use the commercial as a vehicle to go after the NFL.
3.)upon seeing this video, which so CLEARLY is an attack on the nfl over deflate gate, this super famous company approved it.

thats what your saying right?

Agreed, but Jesus that thing looks great...imagine that with a long-neck aluminum bottle that's been in a tub of ice for a couple of hours...

I'm drooling over Rob Ninkovich's gumbo.

1.) A highly regarded bed company, hired tom brady to write, direct, and star in a commercial.
2.)Brady decides to use this opportunity, one of his first in truely mainstream advertising, to use the commercial as a vehicle to go after the NFL.
3.)upon seeing this video, which so CLEARLY is an attack on the nfl over deflate gate, this super famous company approved it.

Nope.

Has Kraft finally found his Milk Tray man. Perfecto. So that's how he gets his salary bump :)

Unfortunately the role has been filled, plus doubt he would promote chocolate!

Absolutely. Especially when everyone knows who will be on the mattress with him...

Is what your trying to say (and I would agree with you) is that "Sometimes a mattress is just a mattress?"

If anything, YOU are the one with a pathology. You know what else has 8 letters in it?

D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D
And, ****head spelled backwards is Daehkcid, which is Swahili for "NFL Commissioner." The "coincidences" just keep piling up!

Gawd if he opened the door and she was lying there...epic
That would have blown the Budget for a mattress commercial...now, if they were selling Gulfstreams or Maybachs, then they'd have been able to afford her.

That would have blown the Budget for a mattress commercial...now, if they were selling Gulfstreams or Maybachs, then they'd have been able to afford her.
True.

I'm a little surprised Tom would do this kind of ad. Granted it's an upscale mattress it is still a mattress.

That's why I think there is a Godfather undertone here...

I nominate Tom Brady to be Daniel Craig's successor for the James Bond franchise.
Goodell = Blofeld, An evil genius with aspirations of world domination,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore