PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The San Diego Bengals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
way to be almost a week late on that news buddy.

Late or not, seven arrests is still a disturbing trend I would think.

not really a trend, they're also counting steve foley's 2 pre-season incidents which resulted in him getting shot..

Oh then...yeah...pre-season shootings don't count...

who said they didn't count? having more details doesn't mean it doesn't count, you have to take it with a grain of salt. foley has basically been removed from the chargers organization, and most likely will be released at the end of the year. he's been on IR, and AJ smith doesn't tolerate these types of behavioral inconsistencies.

Can we just agree that the Chargers are competing with the refs as to who will end up wearing the most black and white stripes?

the chargers are the classiest team in the league, that's why everyone loves them.

the chargers are the classiest team in the league, that's why everyone loves them.

California...land of fruits and nuts...

Any other week, I like the Chargers, but calling them 'the classiest team in the league' is something of a hyperbolic statement.

Watch it, buddy, some of us Pats fans live in CA too :D

one of my favorite experiences was having to stop at an agricultural checkpoint on the CA/OR border and being asked in a very serious tone from a very butch uniformed woman: "Do you have any fruits or vegetables to declare?"

Funny place that left coast...I lived in the Seattle area for a few years...that's suburban California, right?

one of my favorite experiences was having to stop at an agricultural checkpoint on the CA/OR border and being asked in a very serious tone from a very butch uniformed woman: "Do you have any fruits or vegetables to declare?"
Yeah, those things are stupid. I've never been through that one and have never been stopped at the CA-NV border.

Yeah getting arrested is a "behavorial inconsistency" same as being short is "height challenged". Gimme a break. SD has almost as many arrests as pro bowlers and the "leader" of that defense is a convicted steroid user. Yeah people really "love" felons these days!

Usually this board is pretty good at ignoring the trolls but these Charger trolls are pretty irritating, I will admit...

Troll posts are like mosquito bites, ignore the itching and they heal up a lot more quickly, but they sure are fun to scratch!

By and large it's not the crime rate that is starting to bother me with the Chargers, it's the stupididty. I mean, how in hell do you get caught DUI (that's like the third one this year) when you have enough money to call a cab or rent a limo if you want to get faded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe