PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ha Ha! A San Diego writer claims it's the Pats fault the Chargers are moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats have already signed the world's toughest baby, by the way.

The writer of that article looks like a corpse.

So, let's see, the Chargers should've had two Super Bowls, is that it? It's amazing just how many teams were supposed to have won the Super Bowl if it wasn't for the patriots cheating--I don't think there's really enough to go around.

image.jpg

Tomlinson was a great player, but such a crybaby. I loved beating the Chargers during those years,

San Diego has been to the playoffs 6 times since BB became the coach of the New England Patriots.
They only played the Patriots in 2006 & 2007.

2006 - They hosted the Patriots and lost 21-24 and this was the obvious problem when the chargers had the game locked up after intercepting the ball from TB (it was 4th and 5). Except Marlon McCree (Thanks) decided to try to return it. Troy Brown used his previously trained skills as a DB to punch the ball loose with the Patriots recovering.

2007 - Forget about beating the Patriots this year.

So, the 1 chance they really had to move forward (and they were 14-2 I think that year), they made such a huge mental mistake that ultimately cost them the game. We can conclude that BB had it out for the charges and was helping other teams keep the Chargers from being competitive.

Do you think that or letting go of Brees for Rivers made for a bigger problem (Not that Rivers isn't a really good QB, but Brees is a cut above).

Is that really a quote from the article? "The Chargers had superior personal..." "Superior personal" what?

Another loser city with a loser franchise. Can never get over the hump so it must be someone else's fault.
In dealing with SD fans I found they were maybe a notch above jest fans in they're idiocy and arrogance. They don't deserve a team.

He had a pretty good season last year and calling him a "born loser" seems a bit harsh. He's proven to be one hell of a competitor, playing through a major injury in the AFCCG of 2007.

Id certainly have him in the top 10-12 QBs in the league. Just my opinion. I used to think he was a douche, but found out that he's just fiery on the field like Brady. Supposedly, he rarely even curses, etc. Seems like a decent guy.
I agree. This is not about Rivers.

6a00d8341c51c053ef0120a6f9ae85970b-450wi

"I don't have a job with Subway anymore thanks to the Patriots cheating."

Post this 10 more times so I can give it's deserved rating of 10 stars. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes