PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Practice Squad And Further Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are located one aisle over from the "Game-breaking RBs Who Are Available in Week 15 and Are Miraculously Still in Shape" aisle.
You'll need a gift receipt because you are buying so close to Xmas.:p

C'mon now...

Are you assuming that there are gap-penetrating players available?

Half the teams in the NFL don't even have a true 3 tech and we're expecting to just find one off the streets in December? Chyeah I don't thiiiiiink sooooooooo.

Half the teams in the NFL don't even have a true 3 tech and we're expecting to just find one off the streets in December? Chyeah I don't thiiiiiink sooooooooo.

The only guy out there that is even in the discussion as an interior rusher/gap penetration who is available is Darnell Docket and he is older than dirt and breaking down.

Honestly I like our combo of long armed DTs in Hicks and Branch. They don't generate pressure like Easley exactly but with their long arms they control the point of attack and direct OL so our DEs/LBs can make the play.

. They don't generate pressure like Easley exactly

Ya they are not like for like in how they generate pressure, Easley does it with his quickness off the snap and Hicks does it by just sheer power but Easley got pressure on 12.6% of his pass rush snaps and Hick is at 10.9%

So not like for like but Hicks has done a good job generating pressure.

That sack on Hoyer was beautiful, almost an ippon. Sorry for Hoyer, he got knocked the f out of the game, but I think I read somewhere he was concussed already from a previous sack and got back in the game. 2 concussions in the same game, great job by the docs that can pull a player out of the game if they suspect they got concussed.

C'mon now...

Are you assuming that there are gap-penetrating players available?
Wait, you mean to say that there aren't a bunch of first round talent one gap DTs available in mid December? BB the GM really sucks...

That sack on Hoyer was beautiful, almost an ippon. Sorry for Hoyer, he got knocked the f out of the game, but I think I read somewhere he was concussed already from a previous sack and got back in the game. 2 concussions in the same game, great job by the docs that can pull a player out of the game if they suspect they got concussed.

Agreed.

It is unfortunate that that Hoyer got concussed, but we needed that sack, and when Hicks grabbed his jersey and pulled, Hoyer wasn't just going down, he was going the F down!

Falcons just injury settled/released Jon Asamoah. Would take a flier on him for the rest of the season.

Falcons just injury settled/released Jon Asamoah. Would take a flier on him for the rest of the season.
Could make a lot of sense. The connections are definitely there, being drafted by Pioli and then signed by Dimitroff and Pioli.

Might be too late in year but healthy hes better than Kline.

And it's official.
Not at all concerned about the corresponding move. Definitely one of the candidates we discussed.
Good for us!

They are located one aisle over from the "Game-breaking RBs Who Are Available in Week 15 and Are Miraculously Still in Shape" aisle.
You mean the Steven Jackson aisle?

Interesting move that may portend good news for recovery of Chandler or the use of Iosefa at FB, and possibly raise questions about CB depth. Or maybe just addressing STs.

Nice, Troy Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back