PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats are .500

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelthepain said:
And the Fins are: 382 261 4

121 games above 500. too bad all Pat fans were't Born till January 2001!!! Because football has been around a while infact the Pats have been aroud longer then the Fins but haven't been nearly as successful!! Infact the Pats would have to have 7.5 seasons without a sigle loss from this day forward just to get 121 games over 500.!! One more note, the Pats are responsible for a lot of the 121 wins above 500, so while the Pats have a very short and recent history of winning, you were owned for many many many years!!! My guess is your team will never dominate the Fins the way the Fins have dominated the Pats.
That's right..!! The Dolphins were a very dominant team and one of the best all time - back during the Nixon administration. If you don't believe me, just ask anyone over 40 years old what a Dolphins championship is like.

Last edited:
feelthepain said:
And the Fins are: 382 261 4

121 games above 500. too bad all Pat fans were't Born till January 2001!!!

So by your reasoning, you'd rather be a Celtic fan today than a Heat fan? Go check out the Celtics all-time record, moron.

QuiGon said:
That's right..!! The Dolphins were a very dominant team and one of the best all time - back during the Nixon administration. If you don't believe me, just ask anyone over 40 years old what a Dolphins championship is like.

Miami didn't get to 121 above 500. back in the 70's genius...that record is to date!!

Jacky Roberts said:
So by your reasoning, you'd rather be a Celtic fan today than a Heat fan? Go check out the Celtics all-time record, moron.

No I'd rather be a lifetime Dolphin fan then a Pat fan for 5 years like you!!

Last edited:
feelthepain said:
No I'd rather be a lifetime Dolphin fan then a Pat fan for 5 years like you!!

I've had Patriots season tickets for 15 years, idiot. Your reasoning is flawed comparing Miami to New England which shows your limited intellectual capacity. Have the Dolphins won a Super Bowl in your lifetime? My guess is 'no'. The only "pain" you are "feeling" is the stinging one caused by your own pathetic football franchise. When is the annual Miami Dolphins breakup dinner? First week in January as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News