PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official "what are you doing for the game tomorrow?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is kick off 8:30 or 9:00?

I've already booked tomorrow morning in (the game airs 8.30AM my time) as out of the office "don't ******* ring me unless it's critically important" appointment time :D.

I thought I might do a little mid-morning drinking tomorrow. What about you, Aus?

I've got a few Guinness Stouts in the fridge and I'm probably going to grab some Brats to go along with them.

Unfortunately, I will be on an airplane, and not a Jet Blue flight, so I won't have access to a TV. :(

I am going to go run 3 miles right now. Every day I have run 3 miles on gameday, they have won. On the day of the Jets game, I only ran 2. :(

I will be sleeping :( Game doesn't kick off until 1.30am here, meaning it wouldn't finish until 4.30/4.45ish and I have to be up at 7 to get to uni on time!

I am flying to Minnesota today to visit my mother on her birthday. Not sure how much of the game I'll be able to catch. "Happy birthday, mom, but please don't block the tele" has a bit of an ugly ring to it hahaha....

I'm with the TMF crowd - get up, drive the kids to school, get the coffee on and watch the game (with bloody awful Thai commentary). I do feel like joining PatJew with Bloody Caesars, but can't get Clamato juice here and it probably would affect the quality of my work later on (maybe positively?).

I will probably tape the game and go striper fishing with my son unless the weather is truly horrible

The game starts for at 9:30pm my time, so I'll have a few drinks before the game and of course during the game! I'll probably play some 360 leading up to the game as I really can't stand any of the pre-game shows these days. My wife will be watching most of the game with me, providing she can stay awake!

I have rented the entire Carol City Community Park starting at 8:30 for Dolphins fans only. There will be free food, cold beer, and Dolphins attire for any Dolphins fans. There will also be a 60 foot HD display to watch the game, and reclining seats for anyone who'd like to relax and get comfortable.

The Park will be divided into two sections: a family friendly section, and an adult section where fans can drink all they want and say whatever they want about the Pats. There will be free cabs home for anyone who needs one, and drivers to bring your car to your home as well.

Please get the word out to all Dolphins fans to come to Carol City Community Park at 8:30, rather than to the stadium. Its going to be the party of the century!

Debating whether or not I should watch it at home on DVR (kids won't be in bed by kickoff) or go to a birthday party/MNF Patriots Party. The latter will require taking the T from Forest Hills to Wellington (because I want to drink and won't drink and drive), something I'm not relishing. Or, because I'm not expecting the Pats to be even IN this game for more than the first quarter, I may just drive up, drink Diet Pepsi, and leave at half time and catch up with the game on the dvr at home...who knows. I just hope the Pats make a believer out of me and all the other fans who think the team is ****e right now...

I thought I might do a little mid-morning drinking tomorrow. What about you, Aus?
If you're going to, it would be un-Patriot-supporter-like to let you drink by yourself Patjew. Count me in for a Little Creatures Pale Ale.

If you're going to, it would be un-Patriot-supporter-like to let you drink by yourself Patjew. Count me in for a Little Creatures Pale Ale.

I'll be virtually toasting and high-fiving you all game, bud. Tsing Tao is in order.

Game starts at 5am, so around 4am I'll hit the MWR to guarantee I get a spot (only 3 couches around a TV). I will be wearing a Brady jersey under a sweatshirt so I am supporting the team, only not so much so that I get yelled at by an early rising first sergeant!
If we win, I will take off my sweatshirt and start a fight with any nearby Dolphin fans.
If we lose, I will take off my sweatshirt and start a fight with any nearby Dolphin fans.

Last edited:
I'm going to watch the game and be in bed by 9:30PM (I love the West Coast)!

It's 2:51 and I'll be leaving for Miami in nine minutes. Good luck to our Pats tonight, guys, and enjoy the game. GO PATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News