PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official "what are you doing for the game tomorrow?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2:51 and I'll be leaving for Miami in nine minutes. Good luck to our Pats tonight, guys, and enjoy the game. GO PATS!!!

Go get 'em, Kontra! Take no prisoners (hostages for the duration of the game are ok).

Game starts at 5am, so around 4am I'll hit the MWR to guarantee I get a spot (only 3 couches around a TV). I will be wearing a Brady jersey under a sweatshirt so I am supporting the team, only not so much so that I get yelled at by an early rising first sergeant!
If we win, I will take off my sweatshirt and start a fight with any nearby Dolphin fans.
If we lose, I will take off my sweatshirt and start a fight with any nearby Dolphin fans.

Well sir, thanks for defending us and thanks for defending us. :americaflag:

Game starts at 5am, so around 4am I'll hit the MWR to guarantee I get a spot (only 3 couches around a TV). I will be wearing a Brady jersey under a sweatshirt so I am supporting the team, only not so much so that I get yelled at by an early rising first sergeant!
If we win, I will take off my sweatshirt and start a fight with any nearby Dolphin fans.
If we lose, I will take off my sweatshirt and start a fight with any nearby Dolphin fans.

I salute you, sir.

734181212027656.jpg

I will be watching with my three teenage nephews and father-in-law. Light amount of drinking (it is a school night) and plenty of Italian food courtesy of my dear wife.

Just win.

Avoiding this forum during gametime like the plague.

I am at school right now then driving an hour back to the house. I am going to watch the game by myself like always. Friends are distracting and take my focus off the game. I am glad my mom is working because she would be watching it with me and she is so negative... Incomplete pass "Brady sucks, that pretty boy **hole",Gives up TD " these Guys are losers!!"

Hey guys,

I am pumped for this game and I just wanted to know what you guys were doing for the game tomorrow?

I like watching the game by myself, sometimes standing at a couple occasions. Tomorrow night will def. include a couple beers. I like watching the game by myself because I like watching EVERY play in the game. With friends or at a bar that is tough to do.

What are you gonna do and what is your routine for PATS games? whether it be sunday at 1 or Monday night

I was scheduled to work but I found someone to trade with me this afternoon. I will probably watch the game on the TV in my apartment, order a pizza and mix a drink. I usually watch the games alone, I find it more enjoyable than dealing with the drunk fans at the sports bars. On top of that I already have some drinks at home, don't need to spend extra at the bar for them.

Last edited:
I was scheduled to work but I found someone to trade with me this afternoon. I will probably watch the game on the TV in my apartment, order a pizza and mix a drink. I usually watch the games alone, I find it more enjoyable than dealing with the drunk fans at the sports bars.

To me it seems that most people who are huge fans of football watch the games alone. It's like we just need to watch the game and have nobody to take our focus off... Or nobody to flip out on when we start to suck HAHA

To me it seems that most people who are huge fans of football watch the games alone. It's like we just need to watch the game and have nobody to take our focus off... Or nobody to flip out on when we start to suck HAHA

I usually only watch the games with my wife and enjoy it that way. Last sunday was my birthday and there were people over during the Bills game and I found it distracting as my focus was taken off the game at points.

I usually only watch the games with my wife and enjoy it that way. Last sunday was my birthday and there were people over during the Bills game and I found it distracting as my focus was taken off the game at points.

Precisely.

It seems like the few times I've watched Pats games with friends (excepting at Zip's) the Pats game has been a disaster of unrivaled proportions.

Last edited:
Some cold guinness maybe a few hot wings and a patriot victory!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Whoa. Hats off to you. The hardest of the hardcore fans from the AshCan (?) no less. Wow.

What will pessimistic pete be doing ...

Pouring some water out of the glass to keep it below half. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes