PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Weather thread for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the rain is going to hold off until half time or 8:00 PM or so. NOT happy about this at all. plus it will be in the 40s.

looks like the rain is going to hold off until half time or 8:00 PM or so. NOT happy about this at all. plus it will be in the 40s.

Why not happy? It's already raining at my house in central MA

I'm very happy about it.

I'm very happy about it.

that's cause your probably going to the game. For those of us at home, we hope it's an absolute torrential down pour :)

that's cause your probably going to the game. For those of us at home, we hope it's an absolute torrential down pour :)
You're right, I don't want to stand in the rain for 4 hours!

But I also think that the rain could bring more fluky plays which normally favors the inferior team. In controlled conditions I love the Pats' chances. In rainy conditions, I like the Pats' chances.

I'm in NJ my rain gauge says since 9 AM we have received 1.75 inches of rain, that would be 17 inches of snow if it was cold enough and it is still pouring heavy as of 3:15 PM. What's happening in Foxbrough as of now?

It's raining so heavy right now it is interfering with my DirecTV signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST