PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're almost there

so many guys left for pats and their next 2 picks

Keenan allen, Arthur Brown, Markus Wheaton, Quinton Patton

pls make it happen

there's been only three picks that have bothered me tonight: Carradine, Woods and alonso. Very happy with the value left.

They did say barret Jones might be a patriot

Reiss with a remnder on prospect visits (which may or may not mean anything):

The Patriots have a pair of players in for visits on Wednesday, one of which is Alabama running back Eddie Lacy, regarded by many as the top back in this class.

In addition, the Patriots hosted Cal's Keenan Allen on Monday,...Adam Schefter reported on Monday that Allen had been red-flagged for a drug test during the NFL Combine in February.

Other Monday visitors included Nevada safety Duke Williams, LSU running back Spencer Ware, UCLA defensive end Datone Jones and Azusa-Pacific offensive tackle Luke Marquardt.

Other pre-draft visits for the Patriots confirmed by ESPNBoston.com from earlier in the process:

LB Kiko Alonso (Oregon)
WR Josh Boyce (TCU)
OT Chris Faulk (LSU)
RB Marcus Lattimore (South Carolina)
CB Tyrann Mathieu (LSU)
WR Kenny Stills (Oklahoma)
G Dallas Thomas (Tennessee)
WR Robert Woods (Southern Cal)
WR Markus Wheaton (Oregon State)

surprised matheiu wasn't smoking a joint there

faulk is going to get boo'd hard

As i said before Keenan Allen please Bill. 6'3, 200+ lb receiver with good hands.

I don't watch much College Football. Do you think that he would fit in the system? One thing I learned over the years is that not just any WR will fit in this offense.

wont be receiver. i say OL

That may be right. What I don't get is that it does not matter how well the OL blocks for Brady when no receiver can get open. BB will make the right choice.

Top end remaining receiver is all i want, i could care less about best available in any other position. Just a reciever PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

i predict Tyrann Mathieu

now guys..if the pats go DL...don't jump off bridges here....

For the love of God man, change that stupid video clip on your sig line. It is beyond annoying.

Bears the last two picks? ...........................Guess they are doing their own scouting.

I don't watch much College Football. Do you think that he would fit in the system? One thing I learned over the years is that not just any WR will fit in this offense.

I watched him a fair amount of times and i can say he is a smart big body receiver. Perfect for us

For the love of God man, change that stupid video clip on your sig line. It is beyond annoying.

yeah not doing that...learn to love it son

reiss thinks they are going D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back