PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelsh1t is garbage, i guarantee you Gronk grabs that and takes the hit for the TD. Hell even Wes would.

Ed Reed better get fined for that hit on Edelman. That is TEXTBOOK hit to the head. Can't believe the Refs blew the call..

Edleman was supposed to catch that??? He got the crap blown out of him. You people are ridiculous.

How was that not head to head? ******* bull****

If they aren't calling blows to the head just hit Boldin in the side of his helmet and have done with it, even it up.

That edelman play shows , we really need to get and develop some good stud WR's . Every team has it but the pats.

Nobody hangs on with a PF to the head

Edelsh1t is garbage, i guarantee you Gronk grabs that and takes the hit for the TD. Hell even Wes would.

Let me hit you across the face with a 2x4 and see if you can hold onto the ball. Guarantee you won't.

Mc needs to give all the edelman plays to branch

Maybe the league will be more willing to negotiate with the Officials after these replacements get someone killed. Not just Edelman but all day long in almost everygame. It is 1978 all over again but they are bigger, faster, and stronger.

What's next? Ray Lewis get away with killing someon-

nevermind

I'm watching some weird European channel where they have analysis instead of commercials. They're talking about how the refs can't control the players.

That's classic.

He better get a fine at least equal to Mayo's

ok .. they survived the initial "surge" .. now everyone is calmed down, crowd, etc

Ed Reed better get fined for that hit on Edelman. That is TEXTBOOK hit to the head. Can't believe the Refs blew the call..

i can..they are playing in the ravens stadium..if that is in gillette that is a flag

Why not target Lloyd and Welker more? 1 target 1 catch means go to them more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST