PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect the ravens to throw on this drive .

I love how Tavon kept the KR from running outside. I'm telling you that the kid actually has some really good awareness. Actually, all of the top 3 picks from this past draft just seem smarter than their rookie labels indicate. They just seem to have a savvy about them already.

Still gotta catch that. It was a perfect pass.

Give him his due....That was a great recovery by Pollard on the Welker catch.

Can the people dogging Edelman GTFO of here?

You people are ridiculous.

That was not on Edelman..... That was a blow to the head by Reed. Cheap ***** missed by the replacements. :rolleyes:

He failed on the catch before the hit got there.

Not edelman's fault but dont think he is the guy who should be running those routes. More like a gronk/winslow/hernandez kinda receiver should be running those.

I love how Tavon kept the KR from running outside. I'm telling you that the kid actually has some really good awareness. Actually, all of the top 3 picks from this past draft just seem smarter than their rookie labels indicate. They just seem to have a savvy about them already.

Yeah i saw that aswell, BB does it again.

I'm watching some weird European channel where they have analysis instead of commercials. They're talking about how the refs can't control the players.

If it's the channel I'm thinking of, and unless the've changed up the group, there's one guy who's wrong about 40% of the time or more, and he's the so-called expert. It's great comedy.

Mc needs to give all the edelman plays to branch

I don't hate Edelman like everyone else, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of Branch on the field.

To be fair, if Edelman had caught it clean, the hit wouldn't have mattered.

Need to continue the catch to the ground. Hit like that probably dropped. Need a PF call.

Let me hit you across the face with a 2x4 and see if you can hold onto the ball. Guarantee you won't.

Oh stop talking logic some of the posters in here need to play the blame game all the time -apparently they can do better from their sofas.:rolleyes:

Ed Reed better get fined for that hit on Edelman. That is TEXTBOOK hit to the head. Can't believe the Refs blew the call..

Refs missed a lot of calls like that today. Heyward-bey almost got killed and there was no flag.

don't know what to say yet want to let you all know I am here lol. Let go defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST