PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda anti climactic. blame all on fins!!!

I think it was a bad call personally, I'll take it though - we've had our fair share of crap.

I will take that....no one feels sorry for the Patriots when they have been robbed in so many games this year.

1st and goal at the 1 would be a pass play, for Peyton

I like the running game. Let's keep it up, to open up the pass.

I think it was a bad call personally, I'll take it though - we've had our fair share of crap.

if they are calling the game like that..there will lots of PI calls today...but hopefully all on ravens

i think flacco will try to get one of his own now...defense..be ready.

come on D...INT

did edelman flop at the end or trip? he was pushed...but not enough to fall like that

the PI happened on the turn.....the flop just sold it, but he was clearly held up making the turn.....

there were two fouls on Edelman on that play. first his jersey was pulled from behind during the route. then he was grabbed and pushed in the end zone. it's a good call.

what is ivan fears teaching ridley? has he even played a snap?

Why does Simms keep on and on about how that wasn't really PI...I wish I could put my hands threw the TV and shake him...

his jersey was clearly held beyond 5 yrds then a push in the EZ.

blunt is a hammer.

If I were Flacco, I'd just keep throwing at Arrington. The guy doesn't ever look at the ball. He's a TD surrendering machine

Alaska?

What's wrong with Omaha?

As long as Flacco isn't stepping into his throws, I say take away the short stuff and let him throw deep.

The inside rush needs to push the pocket. They're getting a little bit of push, but getting more could easily be the difference between winning and losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back