PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Allen is filthy. Dunno if there's a tandem in the league I would take over Ghost and Allen.

Two bad passes - one intentional.

another wasted opportunity.

I don't like that they didn't get at least three, but it wasn't a wasted opportunity. They did flip the field on the Ravens. They are down by 20 points with 12 minutes left and needing to drive 90 yards here. Considering the Ravens have sucked in almost every aspect of the offense, pinning them deep was not a wasted opportunity.

Watch out for bombs and cheap penalties

Why does the offense only play for one half of football?

I was thinking that at halftime that it sucks we had scored so many points in the first half because that meant that we were going to be awful in the second half.

Why does the offense only play for one half of football?

Because losing Vereen has been borderline crippling. You can only lose so many guys before your offense starts looking bad. Plus I bet Vereen was a huge part of their game plan, so not using him means they have to make up a new plan on the fly

I stop watching pbp and neither teams have done nothing. Hope we squeak out a W.

Talib is running better than he has in weeks. He looks close to 100 percent again.

Watch them run a screen play and convert this

Amazing to me how the dialogue on TV and among sports writers is how nothing is going right for the Ravens. Little credit for the Pats? After all they've been through (injuries)?

Have you all seen Siliga today? Literally playing Wilfork ESQ.

This Siliga guy has played pretty well

I was thinking that at halftime that it sucks we had scored so many points in the first half because that meant that we were going to be awful in the second half.

gotta give the ravens d credit

Have you all seen Siliga today? Literally playing Wilfork ESQ.

Can't praise Siliga enough. He's legitimately good, not just "he's a scrub and he's not terrible" good

Amazing to me how the dialogue on TV and among sports writers is how nothing is going right for the Ravens. Little credit for the Pats? After all they've been through (injuries)?

Do the Patriots ever get credit from those groups?

Yup... Mike.. The ravens werent really the ravens

Is Michael Oher still living with Sandra Bullock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back