PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Raiders Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, defense lifted us to victory... glad to come out with a "W" and a lot of film to improve on....

People knocking revis, i dont really understand it, i know they beat him earlier, but he played actually pretty well on that last drive, he was right on james jones on that back shoulder catch, and they tried to go deep on him and he was right there.

They escaped by the slimmest of margins. Wow, I still don't feel a need to panic, but it really isn't looking good right now for three straight weeks. The Raiders really don't have a good defense, but this game was still a struggle.

LOL at Tom stumbling around to milk the needed few extra seconds from the kneels ...

And 3.... 2..... 1.... win.

Let's go back and look at this totally inconsequential play that could have been seen on every play.

God even that kneel down was hard to watch...

Heck ya! Offense will improve with stork.

Right now we are not a good team;we need to improve drastically.

LOL CBS trying to say Ninkovich should have been flagged on the pick, at least Trent Green has a brain.

Was worried that would leave a second on the clock there...

Ladies and gentlemen I crown thee the Gut Rule.

That shouldn't have been that hard, well done Pats nonetheless. Better effort needed in Kansas

Might get called spoiled for this, but I was hoping we'd embarrass Raiders like Falcons did Tampa Bay. Win's a win, though.

People knocking revis, i dont really understand it, i know they beat him earlier, but he played actually pretty well on that last drive, he was right on james jones on that back shoulder catch, and they tried to go deep on him and he was right there.
Not to knock you as I see the point you're making. I just think the problem is the feeling is that he just hasn't been the game-changer consistently that many had hoped. I'm not necessarily speaking for myself, by the way. He has looked mortal. He has at times looked susceptible. I think that worries some.

We managed to hold on against the Raiders. Solid win. The offense looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back