PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lot of pressure on offense on the road.And the score most likely takes the running game out.

Pats have been doing well passing which is ok

The pats have been very close to stopping GB. A few tweaks and they can shut them down. They can stop the run, now it's bumping those Wrs

If nothing else, man, I love your optimism! Before that hideous play it would have been 16-14 at the half which is far better than the stat they showed of the last 4 or so GB home games where the score was like 28-3 by then.

Come on Offense, we need a nice TD drive to start the second half.

nobody getting off blocks up front, Chandler is being missed this game.

I think that was just a bad play call by either BB or Pat personally. Why do man with 1 deep in that situation?

Just gotta go out there and try to win in the 2nd half. I like what the O did the last few drives. Need to keep it up. The D needs some stops. Being a bit out played right now. Hopefully they can turn it around. All they need is 7, a 3 and out and any points.

Why are people crushing Revis??? He may be the ONLY GUY ON THAT SIDE OF THE BALL to have shown up today. He got beat on a slant that should have put them in FG position. WHERE'S THE SAFETY

Exactly. The whole middle of the field was wide open.

Need to come out on fire. Quick TD and we NEED a turnover. Take the crowd out.

One TO. Which is why they were playing that sidelines that hard.

One TO. Which is why they were playing that sidelines that hard.

Make them burn it. That team is too good in the air to rule something out when it is still plausible.

No more Nink in coverage. Not a good plan.

No turnovers guys that'll guarantee a GB victory

Rodgers has 82 yards

What the hell

I hope we take Ninkovich out of coverage on any non-back coming out the backfield.

Nelson doesn't get the TD if McCourty isn't sitting in a bus stop waiting for the next service.

I agree, don't get me wrong, McCourty NEEDS to close and tackle better....

It's just, Jordy Nelson is the fastest white guy I've ever seen. It's amazing.

Nelson doesn't get the TD if McCourty isn't sitting in a bus stop waiting for the next service.

Yep. The Patriots safeties need to show up after being MIA hitherto. No time like the present for that to manifest.

People don't get it. Right or wrong, the Pats are playing a lot contain with Rodgers. The pass rush isn't designed to get to Rodgers, but keep him in the pocket. Unfortunately, they have failed at that too much in the first half.

If nothing else, man, I love your optimism! Before that hideous play it would have been 16-14 at the half which is far better than the stat they showed of the last 4 or so GB home games where the score was like 28-3 by then.

Thanks, but they seriously have been close. The pats aren't playing the best, but they have been really close to stopping this offense. Really close, by a matter of inches

Looked more like McCourty took the bad angle.

Mayo was really needed for this game. At least he could spy Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes