PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I really thought the defense of huge pats would be the difference in to game, out played and out coached...who said McCarthy sucked a week ago .

Bedard said that McCarthy is an ace gameplanner, but a weak in-game coach when it comes to adjustments. Hopefully, the second part of that comes through in the second half.

win or lose, still looking good for HFA

God damn it. Wtf was that garbage. Twenty seconds left and they give up a god damn 50yd td? Nice job guys, wtf were the safeties doing? Gb had two tos left, no way they should be playing the sideline that hard. FFS

One TO. Which is why they were playing that sidelines that hard.

Bedard said that McCarthy is an ace gameplanner, but a weak in-game coach when it comes to adjustments. Hopefully, the second part of that comes through in the second half.

Well, he doesn't need to change much, so, yeah.

Alright ,9 points is not in surmountable for this team. I am sure Revis is mad at himself ....

McCourty is the one who should be. He did not play that pass well.

Nelson has been doin that move forever. Crossing pattern to endzone for TDs. We have to get 3 & Outs, Its too easy for GB to get Pts gettin 1st downs keepin drives alive.

Alright ,9 points is not in surmountable for this team. I am sure Revis is mad at himself ....
Revis is a GOOD solid CB....nothing more...nothing less....he is NOT th Revis of yesterday! Is he still valuable....obviously.....at end of season they will decide how valuable....I highly doubt he will b here next year

Whilst i want Chandler to be there when it really matters we need to lock up #1 seed so got to get him out there next week.

Honestly? I'm stoked that as bad as we played we're only down by 9. If we can get like, a stop on defense, that would be amazing.

Revis is a GOOD solid CB....nothing more...nothing less....he is NOT th Revis of yesterday! Is he still valuable....obviously.....at end of season they will decide how valuable....I highly doubt he will b here next year
Pffft. He's the best in the game.

oh f*** off

the defense isn't that good.....not sayin theyre bad. just nowhere close to being elite. we have no pass rush and why the **** is ninkovich out in coverage? lol two times he gets killed down the sidelines.

and mccourty...still waiting for him to make a big play. should of helped revis on nelson. that td at the end may have been the end, unfortunately.

I'm not anywhere were I can watch the game, but ...

... it seems like the Pats defense isn't accomplishing much except in the red zone, where it's 3-3. The Packers got 23 points in a half and I didn't notice the offense getting any kind of field position gift to help them.

Shut. The. Hell. Up. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand