PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Logan Ryan off the third receiver and try stunts on pass rush and the defense will be fine.

Asomugha is not the same after the Jets. He was good there because overportected by referees.

Asomugha has been **** in Tampa and New England so far.

Getting torched on big plays. Need to keep things in front of us.

um...let's see. In the locker room BB says "do your job". LOL Seriously. Stop the stupid brain farts guys.

Well I really thought the defense of the pats would be the difference in this game, out played and out coached...who said McCarthy sucked a week ago .

Alright ,9 points is not in surmountable for this team. I am sure Revis is mad at himself ....

It's obvious the Patriots can't stop them. The best we can hope for is Field Goals instead of TDs.

It's an utterly embarrassing performance by the D. The O gets you back into the game then you pull that **** at the end of the half?
Just remember how the likes of Philly played against them at home in comparison.

Revis is the most "grabby" corner in the NFL, you should NOT be complaining, considering all the contact Revis gets away with.
Meh. Not really complaining, just pointing out that Nelson created some of that space with a push off. Still a great play by him, though.

Also, what's a jets fan doing on here? :rolleyes:

Asomugha is not the same after the Jets. He was good there because overportected by referees.

Asomugha has been **** in Tampa and New England so far.

Asomugha is retired.

Still got a half to go and we have Brady

Brady isn't going to make much difference when the Defense can hardly stop Green Bay's offense. We are already down. If we were ahead it would be a different matter.

I knew this game was going to be a shootout but I at least thought the lead would switch off and on. We get close and the Defense blows it.

It's obvious the Patriots can't stop them. The best we can hope for is Field Goals instead of TDs.

It's an utterly embarrassing performance by the D. The O gets you back into the game then you pull that **** at the end of the half?

It really is a dagger in the heart of the team. Hopefully they can come back from that..but not sure. That TD will/could be the biggest play of the game...and again...on 3rd down

That's the kind of player Patriot fans talk about when they say they Brady doesn't have a deep threat to break the field - Jordy Nelson

Still got a half to go and we have Brady
But we don't have the refs

We have Revis and Browner...but too bad what they do best has now turned into a pathetic penalty for breathing on their WR

Just remember how the likes of Philly played against them at home in comparison.
I don't care how other teams played against Green Bay. I care how the Patriots play against Green Bay. Right now, the D is failing this team, specifically the Secondary. They've been deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes