PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hype outta my mind right now woooooooooooooo

we really couldnt keep james sanders????

The SNF crew is good now that Olbermann is not on it. That guy was so bad he took everyone down.

Do that really do anything? It is great for TV, but I don't think it really does much for the team. If you need these types of things to get up for a Sunday Night game against a division rival for getting into first place for the division, then you aren't ready for the game.

Whoever leads those stupid rah-rah sessions always comes off looking like a dumbass. LaClassian fills the role perfectly.

Lady T is a moron. Still remember the whole "We physical, they finesse!" crap a year ago in the 45-3 game.

So I didn't turn on NBC until just now, because I hate primetime pre-game shows, especially after the last couple of weeks. My decision was vindicated about 3 seconds after I switched over, because that's about how long it took for the word "blueprint" to be brought up.

lol @ Rodney trying to jinx the Jets, though.

Lady T is a moron. Still remember the whole "We physical, they finesse!" crap a year ago in the 45-3 game.

Hoping for a repeat tonight!!!

I'm a very very positive person, I love to see the good and positivity in everything. But I think we'll get slaughtered tonight. We're playing terribly, maybe our worst since 2005. Not good.

lets go Pats

time to put up or shut up

God I hope I am wrong but I do not have a good feeling about this game... Tarpini or whatever his name is and brown starters on d?? God help us...

The eyes of Quiniela are upon you!

Anyway, that's my only input. I'll be in bed for this one.

I don't know. And don't get me wrong here, I am not accusing the Pats of having a lack of emotion. But sometimes its nice to see them show that emotion a little.

The Pats have been to four Super Bowls and won three without that crap. I don't care about it. The Pats are not a team that is built on emotion like the Jets do.

Right now the ONLY TEAM IN BOSTON that has any heart wears a spoked B on their sweaters....lets hope the Patriots change that tonight...GO PATS...man, Florio looks like a smarmy little dweeb....

Real talk: if the Jets have a three touchdown lead going into the 4th quarter, the Patriots should give Ryan Mallett a chance.

Real talk: if the Jets have a three touchdown lead going into the 4th quarter, the Patriots should give Ryan Mallett a chance.

inactive tonight

Anyway, that's my only input. I'll be in bed for this one.

What?! It's only 1:30 a.m.! They have tea in Britain don't they? Blimey, drink some tea and watch the game!

and it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back