PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even nervous for this game, just curious and interested to find out what this team is made of. Odds are against us, let's see if they can step up and win. Gonna be interesting.

Like LT said the division is theirs after tonight...wait..

I really wish LaDanian would retire already. I really don't like that guy at all.

Annoying to see Lady T lead the pregame chant. But question, does anyone on the Patriots do that? I never see it on the tube...

Jets must be superstitious... have they EVER worn their home green uniforms against the Patriots while with Rex Ryan?

jets have been unusually quiet this week so they are all keyed up for this game . We need to survive the first Q energy and then take it from there....

Apparently, Tomlinson thinks the Jets can clinch the division tonight. Someone should tell him that there are still 7 games left for both teams after tonight. The Pats could conceivably lose tonight and win the division. The Pats do have a slightly easier schedule for here on out because they still have to play the Giants and the Bills will still be playing for something when they play the Jets again in two weeks.

jets have been unusually quiet this week so they are all keyed up for this game . We need to survive the first Q energy and then take it from there....

I agree..weather the storm....then settle down

If we have a chance, we need a game plan that takes the Jets out of their game plan.

It must vex LaClassian to appear in public without a mirror nearby.

And they show a hilarious clip of sanders getting an INT..jesus

It must vex LaClassian to appear in public without a mirror nearby.

His presence on that team makes me hate them even Moore. To quote Homer Simpson : "urge to kill rising".

Annoying to see Lady T lead the pregame chant. But question, does anyone on the Patriots do that? I never see it on the tube...

Do that really do anything? It is great for TV, but I don't think it really does much for the team. If you need these types of things to get up for a Sunday Night game against a division rival for getting into first place for the division, then you aren't ready for the game.

I may throw something when i hear that gay ass jets chant

Make sure to check the batteries in your defibrillators!

Hope the flucking Patriots show up tonight and display some pride. Don't be intimidated - knock the crap out of the NYJ...maybe a Mankins nut punch early in the game would psych up his team and get them to react to the NYJ and not be pushed around like a bunch of Patsies as they've been the last two weeks :mad:

Do that really do anything? It is great for TV, but I don't think it really does much for the team. If you need these types of things to get up for a Sunday Night game against a division rival for getting into first place for the division, then you aren't ready for the game.

I don't know. And don't get me wrong here, I am not accusing the Pats of having a lack of emotion. But sometimes its nice to see them show that emotion a little.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye