PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about starting an undrafted rookie, there is a .1% chance he is very good and unknown. :D

This is like the perfect storm of suck for the Pats. Losers of 2 in a row, while the Jets are on a 3-game winning streak. Playing on the road. Defense is terribly banged up, starting two guys that, honestly, probably shouldn't even be in the league.

If they can somehow win this game, I think it launches them on a big-time run deep into the playoffs.

If the pats actually win with these starters...the jets are a complete joke of a team

Word is that Ocho has looked good in warmups. Please let tonight be the night.

Oh well. At least I'll be rooting for him the entire time he's out there, unlike my unbridled seething hatred for Sergio Brown.

Ditto. Hope he isn't near the D tonight! :mad:

At least Tarpinian had pretty sick numbers at the combine... :confused2:

I love the Pats and really hope they win, but I'm not very optimistic with all of the starters out.

GO PATS

Bob costas is so annoying and kissing up to rex ryan...

just heard Wrecks gave the Rats his "Win One For The Slipper!!!" speech...we're fooked

credit rex ryan for putting costas in his place how tried to get him to say something about BB who responded that BB is a great/funny guy.

Whats with the stupid hypotheticals?

Go TARP AND STERLING.

Tarp was pretty solid at pass coverage ... in college. We'll see how good he is in the NFL.

I hope that Brady and Welker get through this hell in one piece
Ryan will try and get up early and let slip the dogs of war

Watch out for cheap shots and chippyness form the Jets tonight
There is no one left on the Pats roster that can or will retaliate

Who would've thought, at the beginning of the season, that against the Jets, in arguably the biggest Patriot game of the year, Tarpanian and Moore would be starters...

Who would've thought, at the beginning of the season, that against the Jets, in arguably the biggest Patriot game of the year, Tarpanian and Moore would be starters...

I would have guessed the pats would only have 3 wins with moore and tarpanian (who? LOL)

Bob costas is so annoying and kissing up to rex ryan...

he's just getting his ducks in a row for later on in the season when he hopes to get prime time with Wrecks if the Rats win the division. He's a bug...always has been..always will be.

jiminycricket.jpg

bob_costas_hbos_costas_now.png

The defensive secondary should be on the Comedy Channel

I can't believe what trash we are putting out there as a Professional Football Team.

Silver lining......this is probably as bottom of the barrel we will ever see in Bill's tenure here,nowhere to go but up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back