PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jet game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, no Jets fan can ever again complain that the refs side with the Pats

What the HELL!!?!?!??!

This team has a long way to go. But talib is a key piece, even though he is injury prone which sucks big time.

Re: Blaming the refs? Really?

Every single fanbase of every single team of every single sport blames the refs after a loss. I hate it. No excuses. We couldn't execute. Jets did. Accept the loss and move on

And why's that? We're not allowed to win ugly, hard fought games?

I ain't even mad. How can you get mad? Hell yeah I blame the refs for that bull**** call. This wasn't a football game. It was an entertainment event.

Pathetic 2nd half performance. Only score 6 points in the 2nd half but the Jets score 17?

Garbage. :mad:

A BS call. Let's direct some of our anger on our OC for that pathetic OT drive of ours

Right call, bad rule.

But, this offense, including Brady, sucks right now. Not sure what the problem is but it's not good.

Re: Most pathetic game in Patriots history

Someone should remind the NFL it's important that the outcome of games be determined by the players on the field, not by some referee who throws a flag for something that had no bearing on anything.
No referee in the history of football has decided the outcome of a game by making the right call.

Put blame where it deserves to be.

Blaming the refs? Really?

Refs didn't cost us the game, Brady locking on gronk and injuries lost us this game.

September 7, 2003

Bills 31
Patriots 0

Did you miss the ENTIRE 1990 season?

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 8m
That is correct call in NE/NYJ game. New rule this year can't push a teammate into the offensive formation on a field goal or try attempt.

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 6m
Rule 913: Team B players cannot push teammates on the line of scrimmage into offensive formation.

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 4m
This is the first time this foul has been called.

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 3m
Examples of this were put on the officials weekly training tape pointing out instances where it wasn't called this season but should've been

Re: What the HELL!!?!?!??!

It was a dumb play by Jones. He shouldn't have done it and the Patriots were penalised. It's a hell of a way to lose a game but if the penalty is there the penalty is there.

The Patriots lost this game with more than that stupid play by Jones. Kudos to the Jets for outlasting them.

its bull****, that's a bull**** "safety" penalty which just changed the outcome of a game. Possibly teh worst call in the NFL this year, on par with not being able to challenge a scoring play because you threw the challenge flag. completely outrageous bull**** call. the only people who think it was good are jet fans.

How cone this isn't called every time a ol pushes the rb forward?

Let's be realistic. The Pats didn't lose because of that call. They lost because they only put up 6 points in the entire second half. Offense was brutal.

When you play with fire, sometimes you get burned. Geno outplayed Brady today by a wide margin. Missed a lot of throws down the field that the Jets were giving them.

Reguardless of the call. The pats had no business winning that game. Injuries and bradys arm is what killed this team today
I don't if you are a concern troll or a regular troll. Please do us a favor and root for another team.

A hard-fought division game on the road suffering from lots of injuries isn't anywhere near close to the worst game in Patriots history.

Jesus, some of you have no perspective.

Exactly.

Dude, we played a decent game on the road with a ton of injuries. Gosh, I can't stand these rubber band fans. We've beaten the Jets 5 times straight, no worries.

Sad part is refs are like a God and the league will defend them no matter what.

Right up there with the Seattle-Green Bay game last year I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back