PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jet game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Jet game thread

I know you're kidding (I hope) but please don't encourage the tinfoil hat wearers.

I don't know that rain storm against Cincy was pretty nifty.

The rooks didn't cost us the game. Brady didn't cost us the game. It all started with the oline and trickled down. Brady got consistent pressure and only threw to a big target. His int phobia and pressure made him lock onto gronk. This offense has to get better starting with the oline. Once that improves, the offense will improve. Brady had time= he drove (2 TD drives). When he didn't have time and was pressured, the offense failed. This is why we need a bail out short yardage guy. Not gronk, we need amendola. Watch for him to come back next week. The slot receiver will be key.

The nice part is we choose to disagree. He did lock in on Gronk and that was a mistake. Gronk left arm didn't function at 90% after 3/4 through the first half. The reason the slot receiver help him is he hasn't got the arm for the long pass any more.

You can tell the patriots really miss the murderer that shall not be named.

The nice part is we choose to disagree. He did lock in on Gronk and that was a mistake. Gronk left arm didn't function at 90% after 3/4 through the first half. The reason the slot receiver help him is he hasn't got the arm for the long pass any more.

I disagree, he has it, but I think its his int phobia. The dude hates throwing ints. Just absolutely hates it. And I think he always will take an overthrow or only his wr having a chance, than under thrown and a possible int. it's sad to see, but it all starts with protection. And hopefully the next teams aren't as fierce as the jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back