PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jet game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Most pathetic game in Patriots history

This is absolutely DISGUSTING.

Playing so unbelievably pathetic up to this point and then we have some ******ed penalty called.

Unbelievable.
Really, how long have you been watching the pats a year. Off to the practice squad. This site needs an assclown asylum like PP

Pats should file a grievance

What the HELL!!?!?!??!

I will say this, Brady just locked onto gronk. Plain and simple.

But one thing is, its hard to win every single division game. Heck even in the championship years we lost a divisional game. It has to be expected. The jets got that weird call and out played us. But one thing is, the offense was great when Tom threw the ball around, not locked onto gronk.

Thanks for the troll perspective.

A hard-fought division game on the road suffering from lots of injuries isn't anywhere near close to the worst game in Patriots history.

Jesus, some of you have no perspective.

Un-f'ing-believable. That was a horrendous call that directly cost us the game. I can't remember being this angry over a Pats game. 150% screwed over by the officiating.

Blaming the refs? Really?

Reguardless of the call. The pats had no business winning that game. Injuries and bradys arm is what killed this team today

I see you this game, and raise you.

The 10' regular season loss gainst the Browns
The 10' playoff loss to the Jets
The 11' loss to the Bills
The 13' loss to the Bengals.

And that's not even going back more than 5 years.

Re: What the HELL!!?!?!??!

It was a dumb play by Jones. He shouldn't have done it and the Patriots were penalised. It's a hell of a way to lose a game but if the penalty is there the penalty is there.

The Patriots lost this game with more than that stupid play by Jones. Kudos to the Jets for outlasting them.

The rules are the rules. The rush is part of the reason the kicker missed so I can't blame the Ref. Whoever made that rule is crazy though.

Un-f'ing-believable. That was a horrendous call that directly cost us the game. I can't remember being this angry over a Pats game. 150% screwed over by the officiating.

If that is the new rule then fck G

The NFL sucks. So many stupid rules. Now I see why some people don't watch the NFL.

I don't think we deserved to win today, but we certainly didn't deserve to lose like that.

Most pathetic game in Patriots history

A hard-fought division game on the road suffering from lots of injuries isn't anywhere near close to the worst game in Patriots history.

Jesus, some of you have no perspective.

Yep, it was gonna be tough, and it was.
Kudos to the jets for being the best team today.

If that is the new rule then fck The commish. That call which had no effect on the kick ruined the outcome of the game.

Someone should remind the NFL it's important that the outcome of games be determined by the players on the field, not by some referee who throws a flag for something that had no bearing on anything.

After seeing it again I'm saying Right call bad rule.

Sound familiar?

Geno Smith is NOT terrible. Patriots finally ran outta luck. 5-2 though... I'll take it. As long as Gronk is healthy, things are still looking up

This is true. We should change the name of the team to the "New England Gronks" I really hate McDick

Really ****** sucks if this game makes us go to Denver in the playoffs. Ball at the pats 46. Can't get over how ****ty that call was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back