PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Patriots vs Jags pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Im biased but Hoyer will start at the Redskins Seahawks and Bengals without a doubt

These annoucners need to raed the rulebook. Kicking the ball out of bounds on an extra point isn't "the smart play", the defense has no ability to score on an extra point, just to break up the try. They could pick it up and run it back into the end zone and all it would do is tire out some guys.

Again, I am worried about the special teams this year. All those d-linemen aren't going play coverage or returns.

Special Teams needs lots of work. C'mon Wilhite...

I'm thinking Mr. Hoyer is a bona fide NFL quarterback. Good accuracy, good decision making.
Maybe arizona will trade us patrick peterson and 2nd round pick for hoyer when they find out that kolb is garbage

They can. That's how it's going to work. It just so happens that the first two TDs of our preseason games were both questionable.

exactly, I as confused about this at first.... why do the Pats have to make all of their TDs so drama filled?

Nice angle Meriweather on KR pro bowl boy.

touchdown or not bye bye tate:):):)

Not so fast, my friend. Tate is a multi-skill guy. Is Price going to return punts and kickoffs?

Boy, this looks like a JV team playing with no camp. Oughtta put flags on 'em.

Meriweather is the worst player than I ever see in ST. He can follow a damn straight line

FLETCHER! Man, he's awesome.

fletcher is beastin :D

Fletcher is earning himself a back up role in the 4-3 and possibly a rotation in the 3-4.

I'm loving the D-line play right now. I really really like it.

I really can't even believe how good Fletcher looks right now. Can we keep this guy on the field during the regular season, BB?

Last edited:
These annoucners need to raed the rulebook. Kicking the ball out of bounds on an extra point isn't "the smart play", the defense has no ability to score on an extra point, just to break up the try. They could pick it up and run it back into the end zone and all it would do is tire out some guys.

mmm in NCAA you get 1 point in that play and 2 if they go for 2

Fletcher is hungry

Let's give em somethin' to eat.... RBs.

Last edited:
what is going on in here? do half of you clowns take "Turn Me Into Suzy Wets Her Pants" pills before a game? It's WORSE than last year and it's only a freakin' MEANINGLESS preseason game..the FIRST ...jeezus, what a gaggle of honking geese....

Flecter is making the first team after this````

Is it just a thing they're trying in pre-season? Or is it for real? Can't say I'm loving it so far.

its all about the money. it will add at least 15 to 30 minutes a game. MORE COMMERCIALS !!! Owners have to make up the losses. $$$$$$$:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes