PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: Patriots vs Jags pre-season game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ****, Slater? I thought you were supposed to suck!

Slater with the bomb!!!!!!

Slater's a good special teams guy, he should have a spot.

Slater... a WR catch? great catch too

Late blooming slater? That was a hell of an adjustment!

Slater??? Maybe he can show tate how to go up and get the ball lol

SLATER takes tates spot b/c Price is a shoe in

Last edited:
Nice catch by Slater.

Nice catch by Slater

It was indeed, but it drives me crazy how the announcers are saying that plays like that on offense will earn Slater a roster spot...whereas they didn't even mention his name on his HUGE ST play earlier pinning Jax deep. That's the real way he makes the roster year after year.

Great block there from solder

Good to see Gost back on the field and looking good.

It was indeed, but it drives me crazy how the announcers are saying that plays like that on offense will earn Slater a roster spot...whereas they didn't even mention his name on his HUGE ST play earlier pinning Jax deep. That's the real way he makes the roster year after year.

They did mention his ST tackle a few seconds ago, may have been after your post, but I did hear it brought up again.

Yah, actually they did mention him on that play.

In between the werewolves of course....

Ocho
Welker
Price
Edelman
Branch
Slater

Last edited:
BB has proven that he values ST performers. One could argue that Slater is our best and most consistent special teamer. For him to be cut, would be a major surprise.

Did you SEE that kick by Gostkowski??

WOW!!! If he can keep kicking like that...well...then ..he'll be good this season...:bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

Butler gives too much room again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday