PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense is just brutal to watch.

Dang look at that route by Brady, i see some Tebow WR packages for number 12 this season ;)

Weems has looked good at LT so far too.

McDaniels gotta get more creative on offense. It seems like they can't move the chains regardless of who the starting QB is. But I won't panic yet, it's just preseason and second team'ers

He did that early and often at BC. Hoping he can finally do that consistently here.

I think he was untouched. That being said, I was happy to see how fast he looked in pursuit.

This offense is just brutal to watch.

Jack, it was moreso the play calling and not the players. They have Mallett in there and I am sure that most people, fans, coaches, etc would want to see how he can throw the ball against a formidable defense and yet, all they have him doing is handing the ball off and an occasional 2 yard pass. Really bad play calling.

I have a feeling this is just the pats not wanting to expose too much of the new offensive system before the season starts, not showing our hand on game film for defenses to look at is fine with me. Come day 1 Tom will have 4 passing TD's i am willing to bet that with anyone.

I like that the defensive back ups are doing well vs. Eli and a lot of the Giants' starters.

Nice play by Scott, looks like he fended off a hold.

Anybody else agree that the Pats D may be among the top 5 defenses this season

Jack, it was moreso the play calling and not the players. They have Mallett in there and I am sure that most people, fans, coaches, etc would want to see how he can throw the ball against a formidable defense and yet, all they have him doing is handing the ball off and an occasional 2 yard pass. Really bad play calling.

Eh. I think the biggest factor is the CFL offense we put out there tonight.

I like that the defensive back ups are doing well vs. Eli and a lot of the Giants' starters.

why is Coughlin even doing this?

Sterling Moore vs. Victor Cruz isn't really fair.

Moore has not helped himself so far.

why is Coughlin even doing this?

He wants to give Nicks reps since he missed all the other preseason games. It explains why Eli is there,but not Cruz.

I have a feeling this is just the pats not wanting to expose too much of the new offensive system before the season starts, not showing our hand on game film for defenses to look at is fine with me. Come day 1 Tom will have 4 passing TD's i am willing to bet that with anyone.

I'm disagreeing with the TDs. I think he'll pass for 5. It's the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back