PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallett more likely gets the "star-dudded" trio of Holley, Taylor, Ebert.

Honestly, the player I want to see the most of is Demps, I want to see how quickly he's picking up our playbook, hopefully he's just a case of needing to study and refamiliarize himself since he spent last season with Weiss, as opposed to completely relearning a new system like most do.

Zolak asked BB about the cuts. I'm reading into it (admittedly), but BB mentioned guys who couldn't participate in everything and the possibility that players could come back later, so I'm guessing* that's an insight into Gaffney returning if/when his quad is better.

* It's just a guess. BB was not specific.

I certainly hope so. It does make sense that Ballard's impending IR status makes it necessary to cut one player prior to the final cutdown who you'd otherwise keep on the 53, since Ballard needs to make it to avoid waivers (or does the PUP designation circumvent this entirely?. Also makes sense that Gaffney could be the guy, since he's a) hurt, b) familiar with the system, and c) pocketed his signing bonus a couple of months ago, so he gets 25% of what he's scheduled to make even if his salary is unguaranteed and he doesn't play a down for us.

Last edited:
I ******edly didn't bookmark the streams some of you guys provided last time, so again could someone PM me some good streams?

What's the over/under on mispronounced names tonight?

I would appreciate a link to a stream as well. PM me please.

Jodee

Does Criqui shellack his face???

jiha, wilson and ebner are the starting safeties.

One offensive play, one mis-identified player. Good stuff.

Whoa mallet even i saw that coming.

Ballard dropped that:bricks:

Malcom ran up field out of bounds ... :rofl:

Vollmer looks good so far. He's pretty much all that I care about among the guys on the field right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back