PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Giants game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedards quick thoughts.

He thinks if you didn't play tonight, including Cole, you're in. Maybe Criqui and Cross got one thing right, there were still as many as 15 decisions to be made and slots to be filled. Which will be interesting since half of them will be active. PS eligibility is often tips the balance, but I'm afraid several of our cuts won't pass through waivers unclaimed. Not with teams like Indy and Miami and the JETS dreaming of waiver wire saviors.

Giants 6, Patriots 3: Five quickie thoughts - Extra Points - Boston.com

Out of curiosity, does anyone have the ability to pull up how the team has done in the final pre season game for every year of the Belichick era, and the score of those games?

just go to ESPN and click the NFL tab/scores/...here's a link...

NFL Football Scores - NFL Scoreboard - ESPN - ESPN

Year:2012
Preseason | Regular Season
Week:

you can toggle the year...toggle for preseason, regular season and post season...goes back 30 years at least...you can filter for team..just put in Patriots

Last edited:
What amazes me is that the NFL hasn't outlawed OT in pre-season games.

One way to solve the ? of pre-season OT might be asking each HC in private for his preference;
if both answer Yes, then let'em play the OT, otherwise fuggeddaboudit.

There is this "IT" factor hovering around Demps..you know, he had a probable long TD but tripped up on a seam in the field turf tonight...but everyone saw it and knew it...I forget who said it but he was right...you cannot teach speed

It's not just the "IT" factor he made the right decision on every punt I saw, and made it early and played it just about perfect. If he can be a risk to take it to the house, consistently get 10yds, and be a low risk to pooch or fumble it life just got that much more difficult for teams trying to game plan the Pats. He most certainly looked like a football player out there and not a runner playing football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes