PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Falcons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib has single-handedly turned around our formerly pathetic pass defense. Pats would be wise to sign this beast now.
No. Talib and Dennard have improved the play at Corner tremendously. Moving McCourty to FS has improved the play at Safety tremendously. If the Patriots can get an upgrade on Gregory (not that he's been bad), that is the makings of a potentially great Secondary.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1m
Georgia Dome emptying out.

I'm giddy! :singing::rocker::singing::rocker:

And, Atlanta sux!

But Atlanta almost went to the Superbowl last year. Remember, I'm in Jax FL - and we do indeed like the Falcons better than the Jags LOLOLOL! Yet we are doing great on D and O tonight. Our O is finally starting to mesh, and I'm loving it. GO PATS!

If pats win, thats going to the theory. "Atlanta sux".

I thought this was suppossed to be their first "real" game. I guess we'll have to play our first "real" game next week.

This game was a big F-U game to the haters. The secondary, Blount, Gostkowski, the letting go of Welker, etc. all gave their critics a big "suckj It" tonight.

wolf.jpg

OK, let's not start suc.....

Last edited:
No. Talib and Dennard have improved the play at Corner tremendously. Moving McCourty to FS has improved the play at Safety tremendously. If the Patriots can get an upgrade on Gregory (not that he's been bad), that is the makings of a potentially great Secondary.

i must say that after watching tonight, the pats have a real shot at making some noise in the playoffs.

So where are the "fans" that said the Patriots were going to lose this game?

Can't speak for them but I had Pats 35-17 in Alamo's weekly contest. Looking like my best call this year. :rocker::rocker:

What a defense. Denver's d isn't that good, I like our chances when playoff time comes around. Especially if we have a healthy Edelman, Amendola, and Gronk.

I'm not sure what the hell Ryan was thinking on that pass, but I'm lovin' it.

Maybe: why did I make up my mind to throw it there before I left the huddle?

Tom Jackson just said WE HATE THEIR COACH...

All we need is Dionysus to descend from Mt Olympus and this lovefest will be annointed with wine and other...activities.

Everyone feels good when you win confidently (except the ****roach haters who shun the light).

OK, fill me in.
I've been watching breaking bad and replays.
Who's winning?

no need to rush Gronk and Amendola back for next week now. i think we can take cincy.

ATL waited too long to try the deep ball. They were happy with the gonzalez stuff but never tried to stretch the field until late.

Re: Re: The Official Patriots vs Falcons Game Thread

Aqib Talib, DPOY

He has been the best DB in the NFL through the first 4 games no doubt about it.

i must say that after watching tonight, the pats have a real shot at making some noise in the playoffs.

Got some pretty good players (hopefully) coming back.

Who said dmc cant hit? Boom

Right there in the "season record prediction" thread...
As I said all week in the pre-game Falcons discussion thread, the Falcons are/were not up to snuff. Easy pickings for a vulnerable team. People need to start looking at the situation rather than the perception of how good/bad a team is.

Falcons = overrated
Patriots = underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes