PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Falcons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations before and during tonight's game vs the Atlanta Falcons on this thread. Please do not start other thread about to tonight's game.

New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston
The Patriots have already ruled tight end Rob Gronkowski and receivers Danny Amendola and Matthew Slater out for the game. That means four more players must be declared inactive, with those decisions turned in to the NFL 90 minutes before kickoff.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.:rocker:

Last edited:
Mr Ryan, meet Chandler Jones.

ChandlerJonesSackDance2.gif

Go Pats

We can win this

If anyone needs a link for this game, pm me.

Getting anxious for the game to start already.

Need Jones to have a monster game.

Jones gets 2 sacks. Ninkovich gets 1. Spikes forces a fumble and Mayo recovers.

Lets go Pats!

Let's go pats!!!:rocker::rocker:

Would love to smash these guys to get people to quite down a bit with the denver lovefest. Let's get em boys!

Patriots Inactives: Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski, Matthew Slater, Steve Beauharnais, Jake Bequette, Chris Barker, Leon Washington

Go Pats!!

My wife and I are staying at the Embassy Suites (7 blocks from the Atlanta Dome), we are so excited about the game!

I see a surprising number of fans with Pats Jerseys on the streets (maybe 1/4 of the jersey's, but maybe I'm just looking for them).

We will be heading for the Georgia dome presently, if any Patsfans.com people are here it would be interesting to know (although it is probably impossible to meet).

GO PATS!!:D:rocker::singing:

Let's go pats!!!:rocker::rocker:

Samuel's inactive. Still waiting for florio to crib about spirit of the rules of calling players questionable and then inactive.

Wonder why we didn't wait to bring back Leon if he's hurt.

• Death
  • Taxes
  • Patriots Inactives: Danny Amendola, Rob Gronkowski, Matthew Slater, Steve Beauharnais, Jake Bequette, Chris Barker, Leon Washington

Would love to smash these guys to get people to quite down a bit with the denver lovefest. Let's get em boys!

even if the pats win that love fest will never end

Inactive for the Falcons are RB Steven Jackson, SS Kemal Ishmael, LB Jamar Chaney, LT Ryan Schraeder, OL Harland Gunn, CB Asante Samuel and DT Travian Robertson. Roddy White and LT Sam Baker are active, as expected.

Win one for Bequette!

Pioli just now on nbc about gronk

"Its comical to think for 1 min that handlers or a camp are going to tell Belichick to make decisions. He is only going to deal with the players or medical staff or trainers and makes this call" . BOOM.

I'm expecting a lot of emotion and a fast start from the Falcons. They need this win badly to avoid going 1-3 with the Saints potentially primed to go 4-0.

If the Patriots can survive that patented initial surge of the Falcons, they have a good shot of taking the crowd out of it and taking care of business.

Should be a good one tonight.

Those who see you will gaze at him, They will ponder over him , saying, 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms... After the game they will proclaim that TFB turned mere rookies into hall of famers and made old maids wet.

Interesting that we have 4 DTs active and only 3 DEs. We might see some interesting looks in our front seven today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back